Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

How do you feel about a Cooperative MP mode?

Page: 1 of 1
 BloodRiot
04-10-2003, 5:27 PM
Just a simple poll to see how many people around like this game mode that's not been implemented on recent games(that I know of at least).

Basically you'd play either the SP storyline or SP type levels with a couple of friends over the internet.

Delta Force Land Warrior wasn't that good of a game but I used to have great loads of fun playing the mission as a team with my neighbours. It was really sweet.

JA will probably not have this but it's jsut out of curiosity to see if people would like to see this included in JA.

Cheers all.
 Tesla
04-10-2003, 5:57 PM
Yeah that would be cool but i doubt raven will put it in which will suck :(
 Zodiac
04-10-2003, 8:19 PM
Basically you'd play either the SP storyline or SP type levels with a couple of friends over the internet.
That sounds not so fun at all to me, because it'd mean the enemy = the pc. And PC enemies never appeal to me, because they just can't cope with another person being your opponent.

But coop mode would be nice in another team based objective mode. I was very dissapointed when the Rebel Strike Mod team decided to quit :(.
 Prime
04-11-2003, 1:26 PM
Originally posted by Zodiac
That sounds not so fun at all to me, because it'd mean the enemy = the pc. And PC enemies never appeal to me, because they just can't cope with another person being your opponent.

But coop mode would be nice in another team based objective mode. I was very dissapointed when the Rebel Strike Mod team decided to quit :(. I pretty much agree with this. I wouldn't really want to go through the SP levels as a coop. I'd much rather have an MP gametype that allows you to play coop.
Page: 1 of 1