Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Model format in JDK III

Page: 1 of 1
 DragonKnight
04-10-2003, 4:37 PM
I was curious, in Jedi Knight: Academy, will it be possible to import models from JDK II? Any information is appriciated.
 BloodRiot
04-10-2003, 5:39 PM
I'd say that although the basics of glm may stil lbe there.. the characters themselves will be diferent...

It will probably be GLM bodyparts that the game assembles together to form a full character model.

So i'd say it may be possible although you will be doing body parts instead of full models.

It's just assumption tho.. i dont really know how it will work. :)

Cheers.
 Prime
04-11-2003, 1:46 PM
Originally posted by BloodRiot
I'd say that although the basics of glm may stil lbe there.. the characters themselves will be diferent...

It will probably be GLM bodyparts that the game assembles together to form a full character model.

So i'd say it may be possible although you will be doing body parts instead of full models.

It's just assumption tho.. i dont really know how it will work. :)

Cheers. I believe that it has been mentioned by one of the developers that they will release conversion tools...
Page: 1 of 1