Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Final Fandango

Page: 1 of 1
 Mo2c
04-08-2003, 4:15 PM
First of all, let me introduce myself.
I'm Mo2c, I'm a big Grim Fandango Fan.
I love the game, and for a while now I've had my own GF site.
We've recently moved to www.finalfandango.net)
I've made a few changes and added some new flash stuff. If you have the time you can go and check it out. Please let me know if you have any comments or suggestions.
 Thrik
04-08-2003, 5:57 PM
Nice site! The buttons are very pretty. Nice to see fan sites other than us still existing. :(
 ZaXeriaw
04-09-2003, 4:21 AM
Hmm... I cant see the site at the moment, cause I haven't flash installed on my laptop.
But it is lovely to see other GF-sites...

and welcome to the forums...
 Darth Eggplant
04-09-2003, 9:37 AM
yes I think it's simply to die for:manny:
 ZaXeriaw
04-09-2003, 11:24 AM
I think you should make the "skip intro" in non-flash. Cause if you don't have flash you can skip the intro...
 Metallus
04-09-2003, 11:48 AM
Hey, welcome to the forums, Mo2c. I'm gonna move this to the Blue Casket, the forum for showing off fan creations.

I think the site is a great start! I think the Flash intro is mostly great. The music selection is excellent, and I think you did a good job editing in Membrillo's quote with the the music. However, like ZaX said, it would be nice to have a "Skip Intro" button, and I think it should also have a link to the main page appear in the flash movie after the Intro plays through once, rather than having it on a loop. Anyway, hope to see more stuff from Final Fandango!
 Mo2c
04-09-2003, 2:48 PM
Thanks for the comments and the advice guys. I'll work on sorting out those priblems as soon as I can find the time. BTW, I like these boards, very trendy.
 ZaXeriaw
04-10-2003, 12:02 PM
I can see you have change it, and I love your intro. It's nice, keep up the good work...

But I don't like that my site isn't among the "Great Grim Fandango Sites" :)
 Mo2c
04-12-2003, 4:49 AM
Your sites will be added right away...
 ZaXeriaw
04-12-2003, 6:30 AM
hehe... thanks... :D
 Metallus
05-05-2003, 3:14 PM
Sorry to bump the topic, but I was wondering if anyone knows what happened to this site. It has been down for some time, and I was really looking forward to seeing it in a more completed stage. Anyway, Mo2c, if you're out there, fill us in! :)
 AnxiousApe
05-28-2003, 10:20 AM
Yeah, I was wondering that too. From what everyone is saying it sounds a good site. Shame we can't view it...
Page: 1 of 1