Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

A few questions

Page: 1 of 1
 pcgamer003
04-08-2003, 11:24 AM
Item decay articles have made me wonder, can you repair an item to set it back to full hitpoints?

PCgamer003
:duel:

also, what is ur in-game name going to be?
 pcgamer003
04-08-2003, 11:36 AM
Also, What occupation do you plan on having your character be in game
 Wraith 8
04-08-2003, 6:05 PM
Answer 1.
I dont really know.. but i guess so.

Answer 2.
uhmmmm not sure yet :)

Answer 3.
Im gonna aim for Smuggler.

My questions toward you :D
Question 1.
What is your name gonna be in game

Question 2.
What is your proffesion going to be?

My comments :)
Comment 1.
There is an edit button to edit your posts :D

Comment 2.
Welcome to
SWGalaxies.net

Hi im Wraith 8 your local Moderator.
Please Read this before you post! (http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=71567)
If you have any problems what so ever, send a Private Message to me.

Here you have your welcome gift to the forums :D:
*gives a large box full of Chocolate Gnorts (http://www.swgalaxies.net/extras/chocognort.jpg)*)

I hope to see you around more :D

C ya

-Wraith 8-
 setsuko
04-08-2003, 6:33 PM
Is my use of vBcode starting to catch on to you, Wraith? :D

Yes, mr. Quizmaster, on question 1, my answer is: Noone is sure, since the devs are playing a lot with this feature right now. At the current moment, you can attempt to repair it to 100%, but a failed repair (or a successful one, if you are unlucky) will remove a bit of the maximum hitpoints. Nothing is supposed to last forever.

Oh, question 2? Hmmm... I'll go for... setsuko somethingsomething. If it is still available when I get it. After all, it is conventient for people to know who I am when they meet me ingame (I've hanged around here for a while, and several person recognize me. Might as well use it to my advantage, ey? ;))

And.... for number 3: I'll be something combat oriented. A bit of close combat, a bit of rifles/carbines, and then some commando, for the grenades and heavy support weapons. Then I'll mix some social skills into the mix, musician, creature handler, artisan, entertainer or medic, depending what I'll find the most fun.
 legameboy
04-14-2003, 9:24 PM
well since Questions 1 and 2 are already answered, 3: im gonna be a combat medic first, then a chef or miner, and then a weapons designer, and then after that im not sure
Page: 1 of 1