Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

The Dark Sovereignty

Page: 1 of 1
 Deft Aklin
04-07-2003, 11:23 AM
Ladies and Gentleman, Dark Sovereignty has begun full open recruitment. We have expanded from our previous intell only endeavor and now have open positions for players of all interests. Our new leadership structure is both skilled and energetic. We are seeking the best of the best. We want excellent RPers and gamers alike. All professions will be welcomed with open arms as our new strusture has a division for everyone.

We are an Imperial sympathetic PA that will be on the Starsider server. Our over all goal, basically, if it's profitable in any form, we want our fingers in it. We want our members to have fun and be successful at whatever they wish to do. I will ensure that every member is made available the resources with which he can accomplish his every desire.

NO TKers or PKers please. We all want to have fun, but when that fun comes at someone elses expense, then we lose sight of the underlying truth, it's just a game my friend.

We are currently also considering entire PAs that feel by joining us we will all benefit. The Leaders of these PAs will be rewarded with title. We welcome all faltering and mildly inactive PAs into ours. Together, with our combined strength.... ooh, bad place to start.
Anyway, I have noticed a lot of small, less than ten member PAs, seem to slow to a stand still after a few weeks. I will not allow this to happen here as I am far too long winded.
Please contact me via my above E-mail and we can discuss the terms of the merger.

We currently utilize a Yahoo Group as well as a forum that has not yet been made public.

Thank you for your time,
—Jeremy
aka irulual (Yahoo),
Darth_Sidious(SWGalaxies.net and LucasForums.com),
DrthSdios (AIM),
Caleb Babcox (SW:ANT MUSH)

We currently utilize a Yahoo Group as well as a forum that has not yet been made public.

Check out our LucasForum here! (http://www.lucasforums.com/forumdisplay.php?s=&forumid=450)

Or join our Yahoo Group and get started! (http://groups.yahoo.com/group/DarkSovereignty/)
 Deft Aklin
05-02-2003, 12:23 PM
Update:
Our leadership is in place. We have created our divisions and are growing rapidly. We are up to 25 members!

We are hiring for every profession, but currently are encouraging those that would start with the artisan and entertainer professions. This is not to say that we are not hiring those of medical and militant professions, we would still love to have you.

We are currently building a website, and will post here once that is up and running. We could definetely use some HTML experts and Graphic designs for our logo as well.

We are looking for a full time recruiter, which is a leadership position and has all the benefits therein implied. If you are interested, send me an e-mail application.

Our forums have become extremely active and our RP is phenomenal. We have assembled an amazing group of role-players.

Feel free to send me an e-mail to learn more.
irulual@yahoo.com
 Paidhi
05-21-2003, 4:58 PM
A little update for you all. DS now has quite a few members, 7 of us are active in Beta so our PA is up and running... For those of you interested in helping the Empire create a lawful and strong galaxey come check us out.
 Deft Aklin
05-30-2003, 11:33 AM
New Update:

We still have not filled our Lieutenant position for our Black Guard (Military Division). All interested please PM JodoBaas.

Also, a suitable candidate for a Dark Sovereignty Recruiter has not yet been found.

Our PA is now 30 members strong!

New Developement:
Productivity Contest
Every week, from now until release, our most productive non-leadership member (on our PA forums, not LF.com) will be selected to receive 1,000 credits in game. Yep, that's right 1,000 credits in game. What do we define as productive? Well, recruiting new members, making sensible contributing posts. This by no means encourages SPAMming the boards, as only sensible and contributing posts will be reflected upon. Also, assistance in creation of a logo or helping code our website will also show great favor. At the end of each week we will decide the winner, and no one can win the week after they have already won. Simple enough? Good. Good luck to everyone. We will keep a tally on the winners and payouts will be made within the first two weeks of gameplay by the leaders of the PA.
Page: 1 of 1