Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Level 6...

Page: 1 of 1
 Katarn07
04-04-2003, 2:08 PM
Umm, I have an idea for level 6, the Detention Center (hey, its been forever since I posted and annoyed you guys!)

So, I am playing DF and I stumble upon remotes and interrogation droids locked in a cell.

:confused:

Why exactly would they do that? I was thinking, maybe some prisoners should be in there and help you escape until they die... Or better yet, for when you are in the high detenticon center near you know who, why not add some bosses in the wrong cells as a consequence for inputting the wrong code.

No fancy skin required, just a Gran or something with more HP. Or if you decide to use Rodians and Weequays sparingly, add them as bosses for that for putting in the wrong code.

Just a thought... StormHammer posted about realism on levels 3 and 7, so I thought this would need more realism. And if we do get to return to the ship (please say we do!), the base would be reinforced alot, and you know who would help you out as you return to the ship. Any prisoners still alive should be able to go too.

What do you think?
 StormHammer
04-04-2003, 2:52 PM
Sounds like a good idea to me. :)

You could still have interrogation droids in the cells, though...as long as you put a prisoner in there with them. ;)
Page: 1 of 1