Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

savegame request

Page: 1 of 1
 Sauropodomorphs
04-04-2003, 9:22 AM
hi. i play full throttle on windows 2000, so i use scummVM.
now.... when i have to jump the gorge, scummVM cuts out the whole part and poof there is the ramp and i have a chain and im guessing, a mask in my inventory. sooo i want to play through that part, only its too long for me to replay the game up to that point in the no-sound (thats why i use scumm vm) windows 2000 mode. and im asking you, to send over a save game around this point, preferably if you have one when the trucker dude leaves ben at the mink (i think its mink) ranch.

thanks ahead!

andrijap@gmx.net

:bdroid2: :biggs: :deathstar :deathii: < just random cool smilies :)
 scabb
04-04-2003, 11:53 AM
Yeah; the bad news is that ScummVM doesn't fully support Full Throttle yet. The even worse news is that because ScummVM uses different types of save files, nobody will have a save file for you. Still pissed? Well, future releases of ScummVM that will let you past this part may or may not have yet another different save-system, so you won't be able to load your old save games.

Someone else asked this question here (http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=95527), there's more details as to what the incompatibilites are.

The good news is that you can get the LucasArts Entertainment pack, complete with an XP (and possibly 2000) compatible version of Full Throttle (And Sam & Max, The Dig, and Grim Fandango [which can suck for win2k]). You should play all those games.
 Sauropodomorphs
04-04-2003, 12:16 PM
oh yeah i knew that but i was looking for a save game for the NORMAL mode of the game, i got through the part, i only wanted to see how and what happened without reading the walkthrough :)
and i have finished the dig and grim fandango :)
sam and max ill have to get though

only id have to get it from another country cause-- oh never mind
Page: 1 of 1