Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

why didnt i buy that?

Page: 1 of 1
 gundark
04-03-2003, 1:06 PM
what was the one thing that you regreted NOT buying the most?
mine was not buying jango fett's slave 1 @ kb toys for a whopping $3.50, it was on clearence :(
 Katarn07
04-03-2003, 1:13 PM
Vintage AT-AT walker, with all stickers in C-9 condition for 30 bucks at an antique mart.

Whhhhaaaaaa!!!! I almost made the same mistake when I passed up a 12" C-3P0 with removable limbs and book at the same place, but fortunately, it was there when my dad returned to pick it up... *phew*

Still that AT-AT pisses me off to this very day.
 gundark
04-04-2003, 11:12 AM
geeze, thats a rough break :( i have made that kind of mistake before, ecept mine was the elusive "rocket fett" (the original bobba fett that launches a missle out of his backpack, a kid had a battlestar actionfigure that had the same feature, and he choked and died on the missle. so hasbro fused the missle to fett's backpack. only a few "rocket fetts" made it out) but i had the chanse buy it but i dint, the guy wanted 20.00 for it

:sbdance
 swphreak
04-04-2003, 11:36 AM
I regret not getting Jabba's Sailbarge for Action Fleet....... I had so many chances years ago... but now I need it but no place at a reasonable price.

Also, I'm pissed at Hasbro because they wn't make small parts (my lil figures that should fit into the ships) beause of the stupid "choking hazard." You put on the box: "Warning! Choking Hazard lah blah blah" and then they can't be sued and have no liability because they buyer has been warned.

err.... here I go on another one of my rampages about how Hasbro sucks....
 dark jedi 8
04-05-2003, 1:18 PM
i passed up on the SOTE luke in trooper disguise.( the red outfit) and a death star gunner to get an EV-9D9, and the probe droid once. i have never seen the luke, but i did see the gunner at CelebrationII last year. i paid about 12$ for him. but that luke stilll upsets me though.:mad:
 daring dueler
04-08-2003, 4:33 PM
ummmm dash rendars outrider
 ZBomber
04-09-2003, 4:22 PM
POTF 2 Darth Vader's TIE. man, it was 10 bucks!
Must kill mom. :p
j/k ;)
 dark jedi 8
04-09-2003, 5:58 PM
i also missed on that one until i was in a TRU a few years ago and found one, $20 though.:(

and i never did get that outrider either.:( i might have to check EBAY.:)
 daring dueler
04-14-2003, 3:59 PM
well i havent seen it opn ebay, ever! dont go its mine!
Page: 1 of 1