Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

WIP: Luke and Han in Stromtrooper Suit

Page: 1 of 1
 Bart Skywalker
04-02-2003, 8:16 PM
Here is my first models ever. There are Luke and Han Solo in Stromtrooper suits w/ helmet on and helmet in hand versions. I started this a week ago and now have something I am ready to show. I do not take credit for the models in these models, I just put the Stromtrooper model from the game together with the ANH Luke skin by Alphan_Jijua and the great Han Solo model by Major Clod. Though, because I used other peoples models, don't think I didn't have to do work. I had to fit the heads in the neck just right and get rid of any clipping, and then I had to fit the helmet in the hand just right. You can see the screens here:
http://community.webtv.net/Bart_Skywalker/JediOutcastModels)
What do you think?

P.S. I need help getting these in-game, and I need to get the permission of the oringinal creators.
 boinga1
04-02-2003, 11:03 PM
wah. looks really nice.
 Rebel_Spy
04-03-2003, 10:50 AM
Hey, it looks really good!, I have this same idea and post some pics on my Quinlan Vos thread, but this is your first attempt to modeling so I'll give up mine. Initially, my idea was take a model and practice the weighting on it, so I'll try to something with another model.
 Bart Skywalker
04-03-2003, 5:49 PM
Thanks for the good feedback. I am wondering if the helmet in hand is a good idea. I kinda got the idea from the Ugnaunts.

P.S. I still need help getting these in-game.
 Rebel_Spy
04-03-2003, 7:44 PM
Well, you could make that helmet surf off/on.
 Bart Skywalker
04-03-2003, 8:09 PM
That's exactly what I did.
 .:Solusar:.
04-04-2003, 12:01 AM
WoW.. :eek:
really nice models.. :D
I just hope you have permission from the original makers, so you can release this nice model!

04-04-2003, 11:10 AM
That's good Bart, keep going dude, you're doing just fine.
 Bart_Skywalker
04-16-2003, 5:15 PM
I have gotten permission from both creators. Now I someone to help get them in-game. I was told that KevinColye can to it in a couple of hours, but he has disabled any private messages to be sent to him. Kevin, if you're listening, please respond.
 Rebel_Spy
04-17-2003, 3:08 PM
that's good you get the permission. If you can't contact KevinCoyle, you can follow Psik0Sith tutorial about weighting
Page: 1 of 1