Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Art Contest

Page: 1 of 1
 Katarn07
03-30-2003, 4:19 PM
After 5 minutes or so on my cable modem, I finally got to the post new thread option...

Ley me start by saying that JKIII better not be an Aprils Fool Joke and they aren't showing Kyle so all these users are here for a good reason... :mad:

OK, on to why I came here. What's up with the poll? What art contest? I am confused, like usual.

See, we got MilesTeg, infinity_blade, and me being confused again. See, a lot like it used to be back last fall. :p :D :p
 The_One
03-30-2003, 6:53 PM
That would be telling ;)

All I want to know is whether you'd like to have an art contest. If you do, then great 'cause I have a neat idea :p
 Katarn07
03-30-2003, 7:11 PM
Neat idea, eh?

Well, does it necessarily have to do with computer art or can this art be done free hand on good ol' paper with a pencil? That's all I need to know, I see you guys are bringing in some more stuff to bring in that classic suspense we had before the demo was released. I am truly hyped for this mod all over again! :D
 The_One
04-06-2003, 3:21 PM
Just got round to answering this ;)

I will be accepting any kind of art: pen, pencil, paint, crayons, Photoshop anything really - as long as it is original ie. not copied from another source.
Page: 1 of 1