Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Skin permission (Toonces, Arco)

Page: 1 of 1
 SoHei
03-30-2003, 12:32 PM
Hi there iam posting this message because both me and +Star+Wars+ need the permission from either Toonces or Arco to release our old Luke Skywalker skin that is based on the ep1 Obi model. This skin is for the Luke Skywalker skin project and its not completly finished yet, anyway i leave you with two pics to make up the decision :)
http://www.gamingforums.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=488507)

http://www.gamingforums.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=488508)

Waiting for an answer
:sign2:
 boinga1
03-30-2003, 12:42 PM
um...dood...
PMS!!

:newbie:
 SW-Predator
03-30-2003, 7:21 PM
Very very interesting.. So far this man called another a noob and said he had pms.. yet no admins coming down on them? Selective enforcement of rules and regulations .. disgusting
 SoHei
03-30-2003, 7:37 PM
Originally posted by boinga1
um...dood...
PMS!!

:newbie:

Cant get it. This is the showcase forum, its for showing ppl works, iam showing our skin as well as requesting permission to release it.
 TradRedav
03-30-2003, 7:41 PM
Originally posted by SW-Predator
Very very interesting.. So far this man called another a noob and said he had pms.. yet no admins coming down on them? Selective enforcement of rules and regulations .. disgusting

actually, n.e.w.b.i.e. doesn't mean n00b, it stands for some other crazy thing or another

however, i can't say the the user of the n.e.w.b.i.e. smilie knew that...
 TradRedav
03-30-2003, 8:07 PM
i think, sohei, you should show a coupla in-game shots, it looks much better there :)
 boinga1
03-30-2003, 9:54 PM
dood...ok, sry if i seem harsh, and you can show it off here all you want, but i suggest you not entitle your thread "Skin permission (Toonces, Arco)" in the SHOWCASE FORUM. Anyhow, the core of your post seemed to be asking toonces for permission and showing you your work for him to decide if he would let you use it. This thread could easily have been made into a PM and sent to Toonces. And if the admins do anything, it should be closing this thread. it seems entirely directed to toonces, and threads should not be created to do so. and honestly, you're not liekly to hear from toonces, although you might.
 The Truthful Liar
03-31-2003, 4:15 AM
PM. Located in your User CP. Use it. Love it.
Page: 1 of 1