Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

A private message from a worthless dogooder

Page: 1 of 1
 gonk-raider
03-30-2003, 6:18 AM
Lost Welshman wrote on 02-18-2003 10:18 PM:
[QUOTE]You're lucky anyone gives a rip about you anyway,, im sure submiting the crappy skins is just a sad cry of "love me daddy!look at me!" even if its negitive attention

I was searching my old posts thinking about what a fool I used to be. I came across this quote from you, and quite frankly I'm appaled that you could insult a young boy with dreams in this way. I have friends in quite high places now, so Ill have none of this.

Incase you couldn't tell I'm alot more mature now and will stand for none of this insolence.

P.S. Consider yourslef, PWned

Bring it on bitch boy, your empty threats make me yawn.

Just as you wont put up with me supposidly crushing someones dreams i refuse to let you bully me =)
 Lost Welshman
03-30-2003, 6:36 AM
LMAO, Hey guys read what this guy had posted.

INSANE SITH!!! Remember when I told you I was searching the Archives and found that annoying person and I PMed him. He actually came back to the forums and is taking me seriously! he he he.

Everyone else, you can tell I was messing around by the words i used, I mean 'Insolence' WTH I never use strange frightning words like that.

How old are you btw Gonk-Raider, Im guessing 12.

Im really sorry for 'flaming' you, but I rekon this thread will be closed or something. If not all the better.

:p
 Wacky_Baccy
03-30-2003, 6:38 AM
Why on earth did you feel the need to post this in the first place, and why specifically in the Senate Chambers, which are for serious discussions, rather than flaming and/or settling old scores?
Incase you couldn't tell I'm alot more mature now [...]I'd just read your last post in the "Iraq war going badly" thread, and thought maybe you had changed... But then I saw this thread, and realised you were still the same as before :(

*edit*

Lost, just leave it - you'll only make things worse by provoking him :(
 gonk-raider
03-30-2003, 6:40 AM
Before you start to crow on about what a fool i've been i sudgest you take this into consideration.. I DONT KNOW YOU. You may think your special enough to mean something to me, but your just another easily offended jackass.

If this was an attempt on a play of words or a satire of a cry baby.. sir... dear sir you've acted so well i mistook you for the real deal... So, congrats!
 Mex
03-30-2003, 6:40 AM
Lost has matured now, and is not what he used to be.

So I would shut up gonk, its the internet and no one is bullying you.
 gonk-raider
03-30-2003, 6:42 AM
:rolleyes:
 Mex
03-30-2003, 6:44 AM
The above post was spam.. I guess he has not looked at the rules yet.
 gonk-raider
03-30-2003, 6:46 AM
I rolled my eyes at you sir. Are you going to tell on me?? Yeah, i'd like to see you make an attempt to get me banned or warned for rolling my eyes toward you.

Please, continue to nitpick =)
 Mex
03-30-2003, 6:48 AM
Originally posted by gonk-raider
I rolled my eyes at you sir. Are you going to tell on me?? Yeah, i'd like to see you make an attempt to get me banned or warned for rolling my eyes toward you.

Please, continue to nitpick =)

You didnt roll your eyes at me, that was a image off the smilie list.

I have been banned before, and I hope you get banned aswell, its not alot of fun I assure you.
 gonk-raider
03-30-2003, 6:49 AM
well, so far ..even after all my so called "annoying" posts.. I've never been warned once =) Because i've always defended my opinion to the end.
 Mex
03-30-2003, 6:51 AM
Originally posted by gonk-raider
well, so far ..even after all my so called "annoying" posts.. I've never been warned once =) Because i've always defended my opinion to the end.

I know something that would help you get banned.

*reports post*
 gonk-raider
03-30-2003, 6:55 AM
Sir, if thats all you have to do.. i pitty you =)

I didnt know i would come back to such a healthy fanclub !!!

never fear... gonk-raider is here!!!! Dun dun dun dun!!

Also, if this is off topic.. admin please move it to the appropriate folder =)

:atat: :atat: :atat: <-- im coming for you
 Lost Welshman
03-30-2003, 6:56 AM
WAIT EVERYONE!

Lets not argue,

Gonk-Raider, how about you try and be nicer. It's not that everyone here is easily upset, I'll clear things up for everyone.

nack in the days of April 2002 I used to flame anyone and anything, I craved attention. And Gonk-raider said something. Which I found about three months ago and I sent him a PM (Which is shown above), it was all a big joke. I never thought you would come back.

But now you have dont try and rage war on everyone, just try and get along before you dont have the chance to.

Sorry if you feel 'bullied', there was no harm intended.
 Kstar__2
all i can say is,

welcome to the internet!
 Mex
*cough* Gonk-Raider you are such a geek.
 gonk-raider
03-30-2003, 6:58 AM
Ok, more of a sad attempt to.. alteast thats how i've sceen it *Burps*
 gonk-raider
03-30-2003, 7:00 AM
Originally posted by Captain wing
*cough* Gonk-Raider you are such a geek.
Geek? ... me?? NOOO, im a swinging hippster!!

I just thought i would brighten you squares up with my golrious presents...Right??
 Lost Welshman
03-30-2003, 7:01 AM
alteast thats how i've sceen it *Burps*

What do you mean, are you talking to me. That I have no problem with, but if its towards Kstar or Flanders Captain Wing, then I'm going to have to do something.
 gonk-raider
03-30-2003, 7:03 AM
Originally posted by Lost Welshman
blah blah blah blah blah, im a doofus

I know =D

That was towards you welshster
 Lost Welshman
03-30-2003, 7:07 AM
My Name......IS......LOST *slams gonk-raider into ceiling*

At least I can spell. I lied before, I thought you would have listened to me giving you a chance. But like Wing said, you are a geek, if not then a loser. Why are you still here? get lost, nobody has backed you up, stop trying to flame people, thats not what forums are for.

Get lost Gonk-raider (that name is sick)

*runs like a little girl to Groovy*
 gonk-raider
03-30-2003, 7:11 AM
Who needs back up? Sorry, im not looking for internet buddies =) As for geek??? How do you figure that?? -yawns-

I've been lost sir, hence my disapearence. nm.. putting two and two together was never a strong point ,was it?

As for flamming...I'm done doing so. If you wish to continue this behavior, please go right ahead :)

I doubt you will since you're mature now.... right?
 GonkH8er
03-30-2003, 7:26 AM
Abracadozed, this thread be closed!

:D

1) This thread doesnt belong here.
2) No.
3) NO FLAMING! Gonkraider, and others, youve now been warned
4) Read 1 through 3 again.
 acdcfanbill
03-30-2003, 7:26 AM
It is quite rude to publiclally belittle another forum go-er. Even if it is something they PM-ed you a while ago. Consider your self warned gonk-raider and please pick a better topic for the Senate Chambers next time.
Page: 1 of 1