Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

somone I'm begging to help me install this game

Page: 1 of 1
 matches
03-28-2003, 5:24 PM
Okay, so i went to lethbridge and bought this game for $10, Ive wanted it for a long time ever since I seen it on electric playground and playd thedemo. Anywho, so I install it, full install. I started, first disk went thro easy enough, then it asked for the second disk, easy enough BUT it wont detect the disk? I dont even hear the cdrom start buzzing like it usually dose. Whats up with this? However, i cancelled the installation,. and I can still play the game. Is this a known problem with a solution? Is it my cdrom? I tried "exploring" the cdrom (second one" but the computer acts like theres nothing in the cdrom, someone please help me so I can trey this game please
 matches
03-28-2003, 7:35 PM
I kinda kept putting the cd in at different positions...and will it installed...nm
 Grim_comician
03-31-2003, 4:54 AM
With my own russian disk, there's no option choices about if I would choose full install or anything else.:confused: I thought it was a normal setup.
 scabb
03-31-2003, 10:07 AM
Erm, there is no option to choose your type of install...
Page: 1 of 1