Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

3 favorite bands/artists?

Page: 1 of 1
 Rogue15
03-23-2003, 2:43 PM
What are your 3 most favorite artists/bands? and what are your 3 favorite songs by each?

mine are

Linkin Park -Nobody's Listening, Hit the Floor, By Myself
P.O.D. - Alive, Anything Right, Youth of the Nation
Pillar -Just to get by, Behind Closed Doors, Echelon

in that order, most favorite on top. hehe let's revive this cantina with all the older members! :D
 Taos
03-24-2003, 2:13 AM
Dave Matthews Band - Bartender Please, Ants Marching, Say Goodbye

TooL - Sober, 46 &2, Lateralus

Usher - You Make Me Wanna, U Remind Me, Nice and Slow [for the ladies :p :D]
 Pedro The Hutt
03-24-2003, 10:26 AM
In a random order

Queen : Innuendo, Under Pressure, Who wants to live forever

Voice Male : Boker Tov, The Parting Glass, La Pulce d'acqua.

Two-Mix: Living Daylights, Last Impression, Time Distortion
 Boba Rhett
03-24-2003, 4:40 PM
Currently they are,

STP - Almost everything.
Metallica - No Leaf Clover, Enter Sandman, One, Fuel, Disposable Heroes, Fade to Black, Astronomy, Ride the Lightning.
Enya - Almost everything.
 edlib
03-24-2003, 8:56 PM
Difficult, this is. Let's see...

The Dixie Dregs: Kat Food; Day 444; I'm Freaking Out

Eric Johnson: Cliffs of Dover; Trademark; Victory

Jethro Tull: Baker St. Muse; Minstrel In The Gallery; Thick As A Brick

That was hard. Give me a minute and I'm sure it would all change anyway...
 BeastMaster
03-27-2003, 10:42 AM
:rolleye1:Too many essays. . . need break. . . world going fuzzy. . .

Originally posted by edlib
Give me a minute and I'm sure it would all change anyway...

Same here:

And I'm probably gonna get flamed for admitting I like pop music, but:

B*Witched: Castles in the Air, Rev it Up, Blame it on the Weatherman, Never Givin' Up (just sumthin' about Irish lasses. . .)

Josie & the Pussycats (yeah, I know they're not a real band, but the soundtrack is permanently affixed to my top-ten list): 3 Small Words, Spin Around, Shapeshifter

Metallika: Fuel (only recently, because of the killer Macross Plus AMV I found on KaZaA :shads2: )

Generally though, I'm all over the board. Been listening to a lot of 80/90s music lately (KaZaA rocks).
 Wombat3
03-28-2003, 2:11 PM
why would you get flamed? I like pop, and anyone who flames you for what type of music you like should get in trouble
 BeastMaster
03-28-2003, 8:48 PM
Lately R&B/funk/rap, and hard rock are widely seen as being "cooler" than pop, don't ask me why.

I think it's because of the whole pop = teenagers = annoying slutty poseurs & wannabe playas.

Liking stuff is uncool. It shows that you aren't sophisticated enough to see how fake and lame everything is. The only way to prove your superior intellect and taste is to shout about how much stuff sucks. If you enjoy anything at all, it must only be in an ironic, "meta" sense. Otherwise, you are a sheep, mindlessly lapping up what has been manufactured to placate you. This does not mean, of course, that you should stop buying stuff or spending many hours a day discussing it online.
--Steve-o (usenet)
 Wombat3
03-29-2003, 2:07 AM
interesting philosophy:eek:
 BeastMaster
03-30-2003, 10:37 PM
It's satire. He was making fun of someone else when he said it (on a newsgroup dedicated to the appreciation of transforming toy robots ;) ).

Anyhoo, my thing about pop is that I draw a distinction between "singing" and "yelling at the top of one's lungs."
 Wombat3
03-31-2003, 2:37 AM
Pez Head: Allstar; All the Small Things; I love Rock and Roll
Ray Boltz: Beat of the Drum; Hey, Little Brother; Give me your Hand
Rebecca St. James: Don’t Worry; Reborn; One
 Hannibal
03-31-2003, 9:52 AM
DMB, Eminem, Sean Paul, Linkin Park and John Mayer(sort of).
 another_trooper
04-01-2003, 9:05 PM
Eminem, Mousse vs Tom Jones (you know what song im talking about ;) ) and hum hum maybe 2 pac:cool:
Page: 1 of 1