Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

New ANTI WAR Music

Page: 1 of 1
 griff38
03-19-2003, 10:15 AM
For anyone interested Billy Bragg, Ani DiFranco, John Mellencamp, Saul Williams, Chumbawamba and the Beastie Boys all have anti war songs available for download at this salon link (http://www.salon.com/audio/music/2003/03/13/protest_music/index.html)

Anybody know of any PRO WAR music sites?
 ShockV1.89
03-19-2003, 12:39 PM
"The Pride of America" by Saliva. Not necessarily Pro-IRAQ War, but it sorta fits the bill...
 obi
03-19-2003, 4:37 PM
Does anyone even make Pro-war songs?

:confused:
 daring dueler
03-21-2003, 11:47 AM
i dont like anti war songs, in the 60s they had alot, and i like alot of them but not the ones who are against the troops, i liked the ones from the 60s that talked about the troubles of was such as fortunate son from creedence clear water revival.
 TheHobGoblin
03-23-2003, 11:19 PM
I am pro-war I love pro war songs. They're alot better then the anti. Iraq does have weapons. Prove it is mthe usual question I got you answer. U.S. forces found a chemical Faucilty in SO Iraq Those U.N Inspectors did a great job:rolleyes:
Page: 1 of 1