Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Disable email Reply

Page: 1 of 1
 UnfrozenCaveman
03-18-2003, 10:16 PM
I haven't figured out how to disable the automatic email that is sent everytime someone posts on a thread I start. I've already looked in my options- please help!
 Boba Rhett
03-18-2003, 10:45 PM
It's under Edit Options (http://66.227.96.58/member.php?s=&action=editoptions). Look for "Use 'Email Notification' by default".
 UnfrozenCaveman
03-19-2003, 11:18 AM
Thanks, I have it on "no" and I still seem to get those emails.
 Wraith 8
03-19-2003, 5:17 PM
go to your usercp.. there you can see what threads you 'subscribed' to. click the button unsubscribe threads.. and you wont get any more e-mails.
 Jan Gaarni
03-19-2003, 6:09 PM
Huh, I seem to have the exact opposite problem. I don't recieve email notifications when someone report threads or posts. :confused:
 Wraith 8
03-20-2003, 11:55 AM
that isnt the problem of the sunscribe thingy.. that is a admin control pannel problem :D they just forgot to add you to that list i guess :p
 setsuko
03-20-2003, 2:20 PM
I had exactly the same problem, caveman, since I unchecked the box that LF was to send me emails when people replied to my posts, yet I got mails all the time. Then I noticed I had accidentially subscribed to the thread. I unsubsribed to the threads, and my problems were null and void.
 UnfrozenCaveman
03-21-2003, 9:33 AM
My problem is fixed- the thing is I get enough junk mail already that I don't really want to bother with this stuff. I mean, I check these boards frequently so I don't see it necessary to have emails sent to me.
Page: 1 of 1