Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

U.S. president in 08?

Page: 1 of 1
 griff38
03-18-2003, 4:20 PM
OK we all know George Bush will continue to be president for a 2nd term which happens in 04, but what about 2008?

It will be Jeb Bush. The Oligarchy will be complete.
 greedo626
03-18-2003, 4:34 PM
I think Hillary Clinton will run in 2008. I don't know about who will run for the Republican party though.
 ET Warrior
03-18-2003, 5:24 PM
Originally posted by griff38
OK we all know George Bush will continue to be president for a 2nd term which happens in 04, but what about 2008?

It will be Jeb Bush. The Oligarchy will be complete.

We know that? I never knew that, I thought it required a vote to know who would be president.
 obi
03-18-2003, 5:25 PM
I'd like to se Rudolph Geoliani (spelling?) run for President. I think he did a heck of a job as governer of New York....
 greedo626
03-18-2003, 5:31 PM
Originally posted by obi-wan13
I'd like to se Rudolph Geoliani (spelling?) run for President. I think he did a heck of a job as governer of New York....

yeah, Rudy would win if he ran for president.
 Toonces
03-18-2003, 6:46 PM
Originally posted by obi-wan13

He was the Mayor :)
 obi
03-18-2003, 6:49 PM
Originally posted by Toonces
He was the Mayor :)

You know what I meant, jeeze... :D
 ckcsaber
03-18-2003, 6:52 PM
Meh, I'm not sure, but it had better be not Hillary Clinton.:mad:
 El Sitherino
03-18-2003, 7:14 PM
Originally posted by ckcsaber
Meh, I'm not sure, but it had better be not Hillary Clinton.:mad: why i think she would be great. that or a black guy like....crap what was his name Ron Kirk.
 ckcsaber
03-18-2003, 7:58 PM
Originally posted by InsaneSith
why i think she would be great. that or a black guy like....crap what was his name Ron Kirk.

The guy who was a radio host?? I did like him, but I'm not sure if he will run again.
 Taos
03-18-2003, 11:21 PM
I too would like to see Rudy Gulianni run for President. However, I don't think that George Bush has a guaranteed spot in the White House til then. :)

With the number of democrats running for the next election, they might just give it to him..........for the simple reason that the demo's don't know which candidate to vote for.
 Reborn Outcast
03-18-2003, 11:27 PM
As much as we Americans like to think, in this country, our rulers are NOT elected by the people. :D We vote, yes, but the last say is NOT up to us. Its up to the "special people" for each state. I forget who they are but it is some bureaucratic house that has the last say per state.

I don't know what that post was for but.... yea. :D

And, this war will decide if Bush gets reelected in 2004. If it works, he does. If it fails, hes screwed. :D
 BigTeddyPaul
03-19-2003, 1:29 AM
All I know is that we get Arnold for governor of California here soon. If those Minnessottians think they can one up CA they have another thing coming to them. They had "The Body" but we have CONAN the Barbarian and Predator Dude and Danny Devito's TWIN and a male mother and many other movies where he kicks major tookus.

Any president we have we are screwed in. I haven't liked a single guy since Clinton and before him I can't remember. YES I LIKED Clinton. Sooo many jokes and he didn't do a horrible job.

BigTeddyPaul
 El Sitherino
03-19-2003, 8:32 AM
Originally posted by Reborn Outcast

And, this war will decide if Bush gets reelected in 2004. If it works, he does. If it fails, hes screwed. :D and so are we....BOOM!
 ShadowTemplar
03-20-2003, 1:46 PM
Hmmm... Valid as your points may be (I don't think that I've seen any yet in this thread), your hypothesis seems a little far-fetched and conspiratorical, no offence intended. BTW: Did you check the Tale?
Page: 1 of 1