Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Fiction - Tierra de los Muertos

Page: 1 of 1
 MJ
03-17-2003, 8:30 AM
Online on the website now is a short piece of fiction I wrote last year, a monologue based on 'Tierra de los Muertos'

Just for those wondering, yes, Nightlight is going to have radio stuff still. I thought that since I had the website, I might as well use it. :rolleyes:

Please comment and/or rate. Be as brutal as you like, I don't mind.
 LiMP RABBiT
03-17-2003, 1:05 PM
I loved it, especially the very Douglass Adams-eque sense of humour. but I think its a great idea into the writing side of things. All the more Nightlight for us.
 MJ
03-18-2003, 5:51 PM
Oh well, one person liked it, at least. :)

Sorry I had to edit your post there, Rabbit. You typed something that was a bit damaging to Nightlight if the wrong people read it. ;)
 Blaze_Marley-Flamestrike
03-18-2003, 11:08 PM
Very cool, I give it a 4 out if five.... I would give it a 5... But nothing perfect :P
 MJ
03-20-2003, 6:14 PM
Yeah, I'll agree with you there. I liked it, but it was nothing perfect.

The piece that I'm most proud of at the moment will go up in... errr... three weeks time. I'm posting these in the order that I write them. :)
 Anomonous Guy
09-27-2003, 4:02 PM
Nice story :)
Page: 1 of 1