Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

The After Life

Page: 1 of 1
 Lost Welshman
03-15-2003, 11:41 AM
Really sorry If this has been posted before, and sorry if it offends everyone but check this out.

Fixed link -C' (http://www.loservillex.com/reaper.html)

What are you're views on Life after Death. Dont argue with each other just post your views.
 SupremePain
03-15-2003, 11:51 AM
the link dosent work
 C'jais
03-15-2003, 5:33 PM
Originally posted by Lost Welshman
Dont argue with each other just post your views.

Hmmm....

Right.

Well, the video is hilarious!

(I fixed the link, too)
 SupremePain
03-15-2003, 5:57 PM
LMAO thats 1 of the funnyest flash films ive ever seen!
im not going to get talking about where i think you go after death its too complex...... very tough to explain
 wassup
03-16-2003, 1:21 AM
"There is no death; there is the Force"

Seriously tho, I think we just disappear from existence once we die, just go !POOF! and we are gone. Hard to explain...
 ShadowTemplar
03-20-2003, 2:53 PM
Where we go... Hmm... For all we know we just, well, disappear. What happens after death is akin to asking the famous question, "What time was it before the Universe began?". It doesn't really make any sense, as we won't be there to observe it. Now I'm not going into a soul/no soul debate here (we've got threads to handle that), but, seriously, just think about it:

The human being, and our understanding thereof, is inseperably tied with our senses. Even if our soul departs to some other place (which I see no reason to think), it will leave the body, and thereby our senses, behind. Since humanity is so tightly bound to sensory perception, whatever goes 'beyond' won't be human. In fact it won't even be 'you' or 'I', as these terms are also, basically, bound to, and limited by, the senses.

But, like some philosopher said once (his name eludes me): "If someone ever walks up to me and says that he agrees with everything I said, I'll smack him one on the head." (ie: you're not supposed to agree with philosophy, you're supposed to be inspired by it.)

Sorry if this is merely indesipherable gibberish, I'm not very used to practising pocket philosophy.
 Kstar__2
03-20-2003, 2:59 PM
Originally posted by wassup
"There is no death; there is the Force"

Seriously tho, I think we just disappear from existence once we die, just go !POOF! and we are gone. Hard to explain...

you only live twice, once when you where born and once when you look death in it's face

so afterlife starts b4 you actually die:D

but i think the same as wassup
 BigTeddyPaul
03-20-2003, 6:09 PM
That was really funny. I loved the part where the easy going Satanist had to go to Heaven. Too good.

BigTeddyPaul
 ET Warrior
03-22-2003, 1:05 PM
I liked the part where the Agnost had to choose what his religion was....that was excellent.
 ShockV1.89
03-22-2003, 1:59 PM
"Me too! Me too!" -Desperate Christian

:D
Page: 1 of 1