Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Starting city

Page: 1 of 1
 matt--
03-13-2003, 11:07 PM
Do we have any city that we might want to build on/spend time at/live near before player cities come out? I know we're on Corellia, but beyond that, I'm practically lost.
 swediot=)
03-14-2003, 12:01 AM
i think were allowed to go where ever we want before we build our city quite alot of us are starting on tatooine and a few pople starting on nabboo
 Lord Helmet
03-17-2003, 7:17 PM
actaully ..... it will most likely be on coreilla or an ourskirt of.. ok?
 Thew Rydur
03-17-2003, 9:27 PM
A few people are planning on starting on different planets. Wraith and I are going to start on Naboo for instance. Then we all plan to move to Corellia. I think what Matt wanted to know is where on Corellia(a specific city) everyone who's starting there will be, and where everyone else will go after a little while.
 Lord Helmet
03-18-2003, 5:41 PM
lol...woops...i was tihnking to type something else but i just said the planet again...its coronet coreilla...not an outskirt of coreilla ...an outskirt of coronet ...k?
 UnfrozenCaveman
03-18-2003, 10:14 PM
I for one would like to start on Naboo- but which city, i'm undecided. JackRabbit and I have talked about starting at Keren (on Naboo). But that's all up in the air.
Page: 1 of 1