Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

DF TC for JK

Page: 1 of 1
 Kiruvi
03-12-2003, 2:41 PM
I had seen a site for a Dark Forces TC, like the one in development for JO, that was intended for JK. Has anyone else heard anything on this?
 The_One
03-12-2003, 3:22 PM
As far as I'm aware a few years ago a guy intended to re-make DF for MOTS. He couldn't get enough support for his project and only ever released the Secret Base map. But that project folded years ago...
 The Count
03-12-2003, 4:45 PM
Do you know where I can get this map?
 Antizac
03-12-2003, 5:55 PM
I ...um...
...*ahem*...

...got rid of all my JK and MotS projects, and I never updated the site.
I started all the levels - I was about 90% complete with the first one, but it never got out of the 'beta' stage. Only a few select beta testers (whom I lost contact with) actually have ever played the betas. Since then, I kept picking away at it, hoping to get some help down the road - but nobody seemed interested. Then around August, I found out about the DF Mod for JO. So, I said "Screw this! I'm joinin' them!" So, I did. But I haven't been any help at all, yet.

But there was one person - Matt Surman, I think - Who made a much more, expanded version of Secbase for MotS. I think it was called "Rebel Agent". It's over at Massassi (http://www.massassi.net) if you want to check it out.
 Kiruvi
03-24-2003, 1:47 PM
Thanks, that helps... know I just need to wait to get ~$50 to buy JO...
 The Count
03-24-2003, 5:54 PM
It's alot cheaper than that I can assure you, it's nearly a year old.
 Katarn07
03-24-2003, 6:00 PM
Originally posted by Count_D00ku
It's alot cheaper than that I can assure you, it's nearly a year old.

Yeah, its only 40 dollars now!!!

Seriously, it is at Best Buy, and around me, they have the cheapest stuff... NoLF2 is down to 30 and came out in Sep of last year I think. The words "Star Wars" will keep it up there for a while longer, I think... It's worth it, despite how much I dislike it afterwards... Hmm, I played it once through, maybe I should give it another go?
 The Count
03-28-2003, 8:38 PM
i MEANT IN OUNDS i' BRITISH YOU NOW BLESS THE BRITS
 The_One
03-29-2003, 11:33 AM
Yeah, Play.com (A British site) have it for Ј14.99 - that's half the price of what it was when it came out :)
Page: 1 of 1