Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

What happened to ScummHacks site?

Page: 1 of 1
 KeibakAruu
03-10-2003, 11:39 AM
What happened to the site, there was los of cool utililities I wanted todowload from there?

I am also gonna be beginning my scumm hacking site as well, so be prepared for it, if anyone has any applications or specs or anything they want to contribute please email me at ajdiperla@netzero.net

Thanks
 jannar85
03-11-2003, 4:21 AM
The forum link to LucasHacks has changed.
The new url is: http://scumm.mixnmojo.com/)

Well, if you're looking for specs, a good resource might be the open source (Delphi) SR2. (You can download it from Lucashacks)

Good luck with Scumm Hacking!
 KeibakAruu
03-11-2003, 2:13 PM
Hey Jannar, I went to that site, but all I see is a banner on it and nothing on SCUMM, its like the site totally disappeared, I used Netscape, IE, and Opera, but none of them could view it, they all show a www.classmates.com) banner.
 jannar85
03-12-2003, 5:38 AM
Hmmm... It seems like 'someone' has removed the main site... Anyone?

** edit **
Oh, I know the problem. I've had the same problem as well, with the banners. The banners stops the rest of the page from loading. Could someone from LucasHacks fix this?
 Tomas
03-12-2003, 6:00 AM
Actually, I took down the site (just the main page though, the rest of thne pages are still there actually) because I was planning a big update/redesign but I never found the time to do it. I might just as well put it back up again until I found some time to work more on the site. In any case, the site being inaccessible has nothing to do with the banners stopping the page from loading.
Page: 1 of 1