Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

What do ya mean spam?

Page: 1 of 1
 tarafudge
03-09-2003, 1:04 AM
It was a harmless question, plus the board says it really doesnt have to be about star wars in here. Its not spam, its a question.
 Rogue15
03-09-2003, 1:17 AM
spam...a post that someone places in a thread that doesn't really belong in the discussion, for instance say we're discussing star destroyers, and someone comes in and asks what everybody is having for supper. that's spam, usually I don't crack down on that kind of spam, unless it's bothering the people in the discussion, but if the person wasn't in the discussion in the first place, they didn't add anything to the discussion, so they don't really have the rights to be doing that.

As for threads, well, to put it lightly, the question you asked looked like 2nd grade material. second, the thread's topic was somewhat misleading.

I hope that answers your question.
 Clemme w/Stick
03-09-2003, 3:12 PM
SPAM can be defined with this:

Stupid Pointless Annoying Message

Well, I like this question, not many users ask it, but I hope this answers your question :D!

-Clemme
 Wraith 8
03-09-2003, 3:31 PM
well first off all it WAS a harmfull question.. cuase it provokes a discussion we dont like on the forums...
and second.. if you wanna discuss certain things... come up with a GOOD one...

now this thread... IS senseless spam...

*Closed*
Page: 1 of 1