Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

How will this all work?

Page: 1 of 1
 DarkLord14
03-07-2003, 5:02 PM
How will this PA all work? I mean will we all be on the same planet? Do you guys know what planet we will be on? Thanks for all replies!
 Talain
03-07-2003, 5:09 PM
Heh. Unless things have changed drastically we'll based on Starsider on the East Coast on the planet Corellia
 Lord Helmet
03-07-2003, 5:36 PM
to add to that...our HQ will be on Coreilla ..were not sure on the specifics but you can travel around as you like.
 DarkLord14
03-07-2003, 6:18 PM
ok thanks.
 setsuko
03-07-2003, 9:50 PM
Yes, it is not as if you are forced to stay at one planet all the time. You are bound to experience more of the fun that is PA interaction if you stay with the other members all the time, but it's always good to get away on your own now and then! :)
 DarkLord14
03-08-2003, 11:57 AM
Yeah I was thinking about going off every once in a while traveling the galaxy. I am going to try and travel off to every planet and get a bounty kill from every planet.
 Zendjir
03-10-2003, 9:45 AM
but it's always good to get away on your own now and then!

Yep, it really improves your sanity level.

Hey, maybe we can do PA "crusades" where we go to a planet as a group, en roam it for a few days, gaining XP/ trading/ hairdressing/ whatever. And then head off to another planet with the whole PA to do the same thing again. I would like that alot, exploring other planets with my buds.
 setsuko
03-10-2003, 11:44 AM
Originally posted by Zendjir
Yep, it really improves your sanity level.

Hey, maybe we can do PA "crusades" where we go to a planet as a group, en roam it for a few days, gaining XP/ trading/ hairdressing/ whatever. And then head off to another planet with the whole PA to do the same thing again. I would like that alot, exploring other planets with my buds.

Appeal added to the list of planned activities for my group.
 Gaalgoth
03-10-2003, 5:55 PM
Originally posted by setsuko
Appeal added to the list of planned activities for my group.

Definitly.
 DarkLord14
03-10-2003, 9:55 PM
Yeah that would be pretty cool traveling around with your PA every so often. Hey Gaalgoth, I am going to be in your Bounty Hunter group. I am going to be the walking carpet bounty hunter.
 swediot=)
03-10-2003, 10:36 PM
i still think we have too many bounty hunters but i guess it ads grunt
 Talain
03-11-2003, 3:46 PM
Damn my lack of money but I'm not going to be able to start until a month or two after launch :(
 Gaalgoth
03-11-2003, 5:45 PM
You're welcome to be in my group.
Page: 1 of 1