Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

House Location

Page: 1 of 1
 Zantheon
03-07-2003, 11:30 AM
Hey everyone,
I have a question about where we are going to put our houses... I've read on prior posts we are going to try to put them neat one another...And i'm all for that, but how(givin everyone lives in different time zones) are we going to plan out where we are to put the houses at..Because i know as soon as the game comes out i'm going to want to set my house down, and i won't want to wait (i don't think anyone will) So to prevent mis hap and alot of location fowl ups, can someone try and help :confused:
 setsuko
03-07-2003, 12:13 PM
I don't see the problem, since you will be able to pack down and relocate your house. This will make it very easy to plan towns etc, since you can always move around the buildings, until they look neat and orderly. Though... you'll propably not be able to afford a house right off the bat, you know.
 Lord Helmet
03-08-2003, 5:06 PM
acutaly it will take months to be able to to evne afford a house...if you play your cards right
 Zendjir
03-10-2003, 9:53 AM
I think we should buy a house collectively, as a PA. That could be one of our first investments!

And speaking of location; we should choose and claim a spot early on. That way we can really help ourselves later in the game, when player cities become important.
 Thurdras
04-07-2003, 4:46 PM
Ya I agree w/ Zendjir. I think first we should buy a PA Hall of some sort and call that home for a while

:fett: :fett: :fett:
''Put that in your Pipe and Smoke it''
 setsuko
04-07-2003, 7:43 PM
Well, considering that we have to build a PA hall to become a PA, I think it is a good idea. ;)
 Darknightmare
04-07-2003, 8:12 PM
I think some one should try to draw up a idea of what the city should look like. Then as people get the cash for houses, someone in charge should tell them where they can place their house. Just keep it tiddy.
 Zendjir
04-08-2003, 4:54 AM
I think we have to wait till the game comes out before we can create city plans :)
 Jan Gaarni
04-08-2003, 12:11 PM
Agreed. :)

We know next to nothing about it yet. ;)
 UnfrozenCaveman
04-09-2003, 11:39 AM
Agreed, but I think we should be slow on the uptake, that way we can have a PA war over what territory we like. *strokes his blaster*

No, it is a good idea to have some clue where we want to build. I think the people who start on Corellia will have a better idea than those who don't. Afterall, it'll be our home planet.
Page: 1 of 1