Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Your TRUE personality

Page: 1 of 1
 RpTheHotrod
03-03-2003, 7:17 PM
No holding back, who you really are, how you "work".

A few here know my history, so there's no need to go into that area.

I don't compromise. I consider myself a soldier. I have something I believe in, I stick with it. I am extremely loyal, to the end. Especially with my religious beliefs. I am a Christian soldier. I'm the one in the armor, sword, and shield...waging a battle in a battlefield. I'm pretty much like a real life Paladin. That's probably the best way to describe me, and my personality...yet I am a listener, and caring. When I believe in something, I stick with it. Even in games, I'm extremely loyal to my clan, and follow orders very closely. That's how I end up getting into leadership positions in games. Unfortunatly, I am a rare "breed". I have high respect for people above me, and I understand those below me. I do things people seem to not to often anymore. I hold doors for people, I drop what I'm doing, to assist others. I park my car along the road to help an elderly person cross the street safely. I have a very high code of conduct, and high standards. Failure is not an option. I sometimes, as a habit, give a casual salute to my supervisors at work when they tell me to do something. (not an actual salute, you know, two finger "Yes, Sir" salute). I even have had people say I have 'chilvary' (or however you spell it). I use logic as well, especially when it comes to decisions with my leadership. I don't play favorites. I don't look at friends and give them promotions, I give it to the ones who deserve and work for it.

At the same time, I am a caring person that listens. If you have a problem, no matter WHAT it is, I will not judge you. I will do my best to assist you in any way possible. People trust me with things they wouldn't trust with their boy/girlfriends. I'm not for homosexuality, but I do have homosexuals talk to me. As you know, I'm a Christian and such a thing is a sin according to the Bible, yet I don't hate the person. They need someone to talk to.

If I had a picture that showed my personality, it would most definetly be an armored soldier lifting up a shining sword. However, after the fight, I'm the person you see at the inn sitting in the main room, helping someone's needs.
 topshot
03-03-2003, 7:44 PM
Well, in some ways, my personality is strong yet sensitive. I have a high respect for life. In most games, I believe that I can find a way to dominate the competition, but that then becomes my downfall, as I usually attack at most points, instead of defending.

In true life, I believe that I am truly a genuine poet because I have written poems on what life means to me, how I feel, and how I think. I am noble in my beliefs, but am weak in gathering up the courage to do what it takes to reach my full potential.
 obi
03-03-2003, 10:14 PM
I enjoy long walks on the beach, and people that hold me close :D

I have a witty sense of humor, and I am serious only 3 or 4% of the time. I try not to take life too seriously, because if you do that, it will bite you in the buttocks.

Now, I DO have morals, and rules for which I live by every day:

1)Have a good time, for pete's sake! You're living, so you might as well make the best of it.

2)Do the right thing, no matter the cost or consequences.

3) Trust in the Lord and God's word.

That about sums it up for me. :D
 shukrallah
03-03-2003, 10:16 PM
I believe in God, i try to aviod distractions, but thats easier said than done, hmmm...dont think about what i do much, maybe i should... i try to follow the bible but im not perfect, i screw up from time to time. im kind of quiet in school,( i cannot stand school at all) i can be shy when i first meet u, in real life. i can be lazy from time to time. if im forced to do something i never do my best, (dont know why i just dont). i leave things till the last minute. this forum and JKII multiplayer are just about constantly going around in my head, im a total star wars freak! but i would never turn against my family or God(well really God is a part of my family). i cant say ive always been there following God the way i do now, years ago my dad asked me if i wanted to go to church, and i told him why would i want to waste an hour of my time hearing something i dont understand. we got into a big argument. now i sort of feel guilty because i eventually turned to christ, and he hasnt, and now i fight with him from time to time about turning to christ. :( he doesnt believe it. i will do what i have to, to defend God, Christ, or the Holy Spirit, and my family, even if i die trying.
 Kain
03-03-2003, 11:41 PM
I'm rude, cocky, arrogant, and outright a total *******...except to those I've accepted. I'm hard to forget a friend, or an enemy for that matter. For my faults, I'm rather easy going. I rarely really lose my temper*anymore, atleast:D*, especially over the stupid **** I have said to me*like about the way I dress, the way I look, MY BELIEFES, etc*. I'm willing to talk to those I don't agree with, so long as they don't try to change my views. If they present proof or logic, I'll tag along until I see something disproving it. I'm a leader and a follower at the same time.
If my temper flares*my friends in trouble or insulted and they can't defend themselves is a usual cause*, then most people 'round here tend to back off. I may not be the biggest dog in the yard, but if I do get dropped, that person better keep an eye over his shoulder, because I will hold a grudge for a LONG time...if so inclined.
In games, I've never been in a 'clan', but a family*Note: everyone in this game cheated, and I refrained until I quit playing. The game will not be named*. My family has told me that my drive gets me in trouble, but if someone insults my family/clan, then I'll keep coming back until they're justified. Call me reckless, call me stupid, call me what you will and I'll give you a reason to call me an *******;) or a cool person if you're more inclined toward that personality.
Page: 1 of 1