Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

BodyGuard for Leadership

Page: 1 of 1
 Zantheon
03-02-2003, 10:09 AM
Hey again everyone,
Recently me and Setsuko were talking about the combat group and i bought up the thought of BodyGuards. So i would like to offer my services to anyone who feels that a bodyguard would futher there character's background and give it a certain feeling of power. As i said my service is PURELY optional. But if you feel you would like to have a bodyguard please tell me I would like to help. Thanks.
 Wraith 8
03-02-2003, 3:39 PM
well... ofcourse we smugglers or merchants would like that indeed.. but that was sort of the idea at some times.... when we need help.. the armed force help out.
 Jan Gaarni
03-02-2003, 5:13 PM
Well, I think what he's suggesting is a perminantly body guard at your side, protecting you. :)

But he could be of more use than that aswell. A travelling partner wouldn't be out of the question, by all means. And a helping hand in other situation, such as carreing that heavy crate could also come in handy. ;)

hehe :D j/k :p
 Zantheon
03-03-2003, 11:41 AM
Exactly Jan, You have hit the nail on the head. Not only would I be a by your side guard i would be a assistant , That is exactly what i'm talking about
 setsuko
03-03-2003, 6:45 PM
A sidekick! :D
 Zendjir
03-04-2003, 3:33 AM
A slave :) j/k

Have you really thought this over Zantheon? Because I for one wouldn't want to follow some rich player around all day when I could be the rich player just as easy. You should offer your services to groups of players that go looking for loot or exp.. I know I would. ;)
 Zantheon
03-04-2003, 3:43 AM
I just figure i would through it out there now, and when there is someone who has advanced enough(as well as myself) my services will be there....know what i mean, because we ALL have to start from scractch and i figure when i'm high enough so will some one who needs me and then it will work out great.
Page: 1 of 1