Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Darth Zaius`s previews and reviews

Page: 1 of 1
 Darth Zaius
03-02-2003, 12:53 AM
*here are some movies that i am previewing, most are from trailer point of view or just what I think, and please post what you think*

#1) Willard (coming march 14) - a new and updated version of the 1971 cult move willard, seems like its going to be good.
couldsay more but I don`t like giving spoilers to plots and etc.

#2) The Hulk (june 20th) - a very promising preview that I have seen of this movie and I am expecting it to be good, also also alot of explosions, destruction, a cameo by lou ferrigno (original hulk fyi), and alot of hulk-smashing, but too bad Bill Bixby died

#3) X2 (X-Men 2) (May 2nd) - sequel to the summer blockbuster. is going to be roughly translated on a very good series from the comics (won`t spoil it). All in all i hope its going to be good.

#4) house of 1,000 corpses (april 11th, limited theaters) - self - explanitory zobie flick written and directed by Rob Zombie, has been hyped as one of the most violent (and disturbing movie to come to theaters), and has been delayed a bunch of times for editing and alternating scenes. I hope it is what it, s hyping itself, havent seen a good zombie flick in years

#5) Freddy Vs. Jason (August 15th) - heavily anticipated movie by fans from both series since Jason Goes to Hell, original cast members from both series are coming back (except Kane Hodder, played as jason from Friday the 13th part 8 to 10), is being reinvented by a new director, being hyped for having mind blowing psychological scenes with freddy and jason. I expext the deaths and the count of them to be high and for them to die in very twisted or cool ways

#6) Dumb and Dumberer (June 13th) - prequel to the Jim Carrey Movie Dumb and Dumber, not much to say, most likely to bomb, will probably have some good moments, i dont reccomend seeing it.

*note: i will add more previews to my collection, i will do some reviews a little later*
 wassup
03-02-2003, 3:47 AM
*Cough* Where is Matrix *Cough*
 dark jedi 8
03-02-2003, 12:17 PM
yeah, thanks for the previews Darth Zaius, but where is the new matrix movie?. the previews were good and explanitory, good job!
 Rogue15
03-02-2003, 12:46 PM
i want to see bruce almighty, pirates of the carribbean, and Return of the King!!!
 dark jedi 8
03-02-2003, 12:55 PM
is ROTK coming out this year? i didn't know. and bruce almighty looks pretty cool too.
 swphreak
03-02-2003, 1:39 PM
RotK comes out this Christmas, and Bruce Almighty does look really good. Any Jim Carey movie is good.
 teutonicknight
03-02-2003, 2:57 PM
Originally posted by wassup
*Cough* Where is Matrix *Cough*

*Gives wassup some cough drops*
 wassup
03-02-2003, 3:37 PM
Originally posted by teutonicknight
*Gives wassup some cough drops*

*Coug...* Mmm...thx TK...much better now :D
 JediNyt
03-02-2003, 4:23 PM
What about T3?! And theres also Tears of the Sun coming out Friday. Bruce Willis action war movie with Navy SEALs. :)
 dark jedi 8
03-02-2003, 4:47 PM
what about old school. i thought it was funny as hell.

anyone else see it?
 ckcsaber
03-02-2003, 5:13 PM
Pirates of the Caribean sounds really cool...
Page: 1 of 1