Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

O hey Jester,

Page: 1 of 1
 iisaac
02-27-2003, 7:16 PM
How's Setion doing?
Which reminds me, you know more than I'd care for of my personal information. How long has it been since you talked--you, my colleague, and Setion?

Now I've almost gone as far as I can remember. Oh, DML. That's it.
 Jester
03-01-2003, 2:44 AM
Setion is currently picking fights with the locals, various objects near the locals, and any who say otherwise, as well as those who don't. He's recently been trying to waylay and finagle a Mary Kay Saleswoman car (El Camino convertable, pinked out cheerfully to some macabre degree, top down). Concisely said, he's developed an affinity for living the hell out of everyone. Poor sod.

It has been a noticeable span of time, Iisaac. Last I recall we argued satisfactorally over punctuation and conceded on an unprecedented amount of things. Your pal Stavos (Stavos?) breifly got in a bit on the mix.

Perhaps I've forgotten, selectively or in my age, but personal details, I'd wager, are going to stay covert and mysterious bastards - but hey, I can still ask: What all's going down in Klinger town?
 Quackass
03-04-2003, 10:30 PM
hey Jester, where HAVE you been anyways, you dissappeared from ICQ and then S&M
Page: 1 of 1