Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

papers from Sal?

Page: 1 of 1
02-26-2003, 12:11 AM
So in Year Two... I've been stuck forever so I peeked at the walkthrough on this site, and it says I need to show these revolutionaries in the Blue Casket my papers or memos from Salvador and get the book from them. So I can get tools for Glottis (I've got my union card and Naranja is taken care of).

The problem is...... I don't have any papers from Salvador. At least not in my inventory. Did I screw up somehow back in Year One? And if so is there any way I can get past this part without having to replay Year One?

I didn't even know he had papers to give you.

Hopefully my questions aren't pestering.
 Metallus
02-26-2003, 1:12 AM
Trust me, there's nothing you can screw up so bad that you'd have to go back to an earlier save in this game, unless you run into a bug or something. Have you explored your (Manny's) office to its full extent?
02-26-2003, 1:41 AM
Probably not... I'll go do that now, thanks.

And thank god you can't screw up anything bad. I'm used to FPS deathmatch (ie, UT, Quake, etc)... this adventure-game stuff is new to me, hehe.
 Sanspoof
02-26-2003, 2:50 PM
Your avatar's making my eyes hurt!
02-28-2003, 1:02 AM
Sorry... if anyone suffers from epilepsy, let me know and I'll change it... hehe.
Page: 1 of 1