Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Unofficial Jedi Server!?

Page: 1 of 1
 Kiedo
02-25-2003, 5:37 PM
This time Q has gone too far.
He 'felt sorry' for Lowca, because it came last in the servers poll. As he mentions here (http://boards.station.sony.com/ubb/starwars/Forum3/HTML/105492.html).
Why did he have to say this!? The Devs, especially Q, need to watch what they say. There's gonna be a million new Jedi threads now. :rolleyes:
 Wraith 8
02-25-2003, 5:41 PM
LOL... now we are going to see a million fans to go to that server... cause they THINK you will be able to become a jedi there...
and now all those bounty hunters go to that server . casue thats where the action in bounty hunting jedi is ;)

lol...
 Thew Rydur
02-26-2003, 12:01 AM
Yeah sorry Wraith, if thats where all the Jedi are gonna be... then I'm gonna have to leave the =A= and go there too.....

J/K ;) :D :p
 Wraith 8
02-26-2003, 4:17 PM
Sure go ahead :D
*puts Thew on his hit list*
 Khaalis
03-05-2003, 8:03 AM
I actually hope it does draw all the jevenile "I MUST BE JEDI OR I WILL QUIT" types to that Server. Then I know which one to stay far, far away from.

:D
 Jared Sinn
03-05-2003, 4:24 PM
Agreed, Khaalis. I think it might actually solve several problems at once to just get it over with and delare a Jedi-preferred server.

Then we could play in peace on Starsider ;P

JS
 Jan Gaarni
03-05-2003, 4:37 PM
Then we could play in peace on Starsider
Relatively speaking, of course. :D ;)
Page: 1 of 1