Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Hopefully not a stupid question...

Page: 1 of 1
02-24-2003, 1:17 PM
Ok. So I've been playing this game for the first time these past couple days, and I'm stuck. Or rather, I can't get to where I want to go because... I don't know how. I'm in Year 2, in Rubacava, I've just finished talking to that guy at the docks about boarding the Limbo tommorrow, and I can't figure out how to get back to Manny's cafe. I've spent like 2 hours looking around and I can't find it... I must be missing something really simple. I've found the morgue, and that place where you watch the cat races... but I can't find Manny's cafe. If someone could point me in the right direction it would be GREATLY appreciated!

Thanks...
 Metallus
02-24-2003, 3:21 PM
Welcome to the forums, 009. One way to get there is by using the elevator next to the Blue Casket (Olivia's Club). Have you found that place yet? I remember having trouble navigating Rubacava when I first played. It's pretty huge, with lots of different places to go, but it is pretty well mapped out. There are 2 or 3 ways to get back to the Calavera Cafй. Good luck! ;)
02-25-2003, 1:04 AM
Thanks, I eventually did find it. I didn't know you could walk up behind the top of the elevator. I knew it would be something terribly easy like that, hehe.

This is a good game so far... though I have some problems with random freezing up (I did download the patch, I think it's just because my machine's fast). Anyhow I'm sure enjoying it :)
Page: 1 of 1