Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Nexus Syndicate Now Recruiting

Page: 1 of 1
 IVtheFranchise
02-23-2003, 2:15 AM
Greetings!

I am here to inform those who might be interested that Nexus Syndicate is now recruiting members of all professions and species. We are a Roleplaying PA on the Starsider server. We are neutral in origin, though we favor more to the 'seedier' portion of the Galaxy. Our goal is to establish ourselves as a significant player in the Smuggling trade, and other 'more shady' activities. I hesitate to use the word 'criminal' to describe our activities, for of course we are merely humble people trying to make a living in the Galaxy. Who are the empire or rebels to say what is legal and what is not? But I digress. Our second goal is to eventually create Nexus, a city made by and for the so-called 'scum' of the universe. and I don't mean rebel scum either. A City in which a smuggler, or any other type of 'criminal' can partake in their trade in peace, without worry of the authorities.

If interested in joining with us, it is recommended that you pay a visit to our forums at http://www.swgnexus.net) , register and post there.

you can also reach me via email at ivfranchise@yahoo.com if you have any questions.
Starsider - Unofficial RP Server
Page: 1 of 1