Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Year 3 Conveyor belt problem

Page: 1 of 1
 dancingdead
02-21-2003, 1:00 AM
Hi folks,

I notice this is a usual problem but I didn't find a viable solution anywhere. I'm stuck on the conveyor belt. Well actually I had jumped off and climbed a chain to a ship where Glottis was but that was a dead end so I got back on the belt and can't seem to go anywhere else.

I have the Patch but that obviously doesn't help. My computer is a P3 - 1 Gig with 512K memory and a 64MB GeForce2 Ultra card run on Windows ME (no jokes please - LOL). Any ideas? Does this mean I can't finish the game?

Thanks,
dancingdead
 scabb
02-21-2003, 11:22 AM
The conveyor belt is moving too fast due to your CPU; a problem which the patch did not fix. Your best bet is to download a program that will slow down your CPU (temporarily, of course). You can get a trial with CPU Killer (http://download.com.com/3000-2094-7789535.html?tag=lst-0-1), which allows for 20minutes of slow-processing. This should be all you need.

If all else fails, load lots of stuff in the background before running Grim.
Page: 1 of 1