Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

What's up with the =A= team?

Page: 1 of 1
 JekRendar
02-18-2003, 7:01 PM
Yes, I'm back, and no I'm going to flame you, this time.

I must say, are you coming along great. But what the luck, =A=? What ever happened to the Asses. Heck, I'm still going to refer to you guys as that.

However, I do want to point something out, I've been reading a number of posts and rosters, etc and the Asses still have a bunch of naive members you probably never even played an MMORPG in their life! Example: Look at the roster, how many of those are planning to post regularly? Another example: "The Armed Forces of the Associates" WTH! You guys don't even have a player city and probably won't even after the Dev implement them. Surprise! The Devs cut them!

Another thing, tell your members that it will take a LONG time to become a Bounty Hunter (ahem, Gaalgoth, lead by example), you don't just start out as one. Boy, I hope all the BH's you guys plan to have realize they actually train themselves in other professions before they become one.

Last but not least, a Neutral PA can only have Nuetral members...you know that right? So, when setsuko joins the Empire and tries to enter her Guild Hall and wonders why she can't get in.

You guys have alot of high expectations, almost too high, just try to establish yourselves first, then worry about the rest. Other than that, I can't wait for when you guys get your first Guild (PA) Hall.

Go Asses! :D
 Jan Gaarni
02-18-2003, 7:16 PM
Darn it. Posting where I can't touch you. :D

I must say, are you coming along great.
Thank you. :)
Another example: "The Armed Forces of the Associates" WTH! You guys don't even have a player city and probably won't even after the Dev implement them.
Well, we are planning ahead. Exactly how large the Armed Forces is gonna be, remains to be seen. :) Much smaller than the rest of the PA most likely.
Surprise! The Devs cut them!
Surprise!! Noone will be able to build one that early cause it will cost a ton of money anyway. :D
Plus it's an ongoing maintainance cost to keep the city in top shape to. ;)
Boy, I hope all the BH's you guys plan to have realize they actually train themselves in other professions before they become one.
I hope so to. :)
Last but not least, a Neutral PA can only have Nuetral members...you know that right? So, when setsuko joins the Empire and tries to enter her Guild Hall and wonders why she can't get in.
Already covered. Well, almost. ;) Nothing official yet, but I have hinted at much.
Other than that, I can't wait for when you guys get your first Guild (PA) Hall.
Come visit us, will you. :)
 setsuko
02-18-2003, 7:41 PM
*thud*

What?

*thud*

What's that noise?

*Ka-Chack!* *Aaaaaaaaargh!* *crunch*

What the **** is going on?

*Nooo! Not the folded unhhhh chair!*

Ah! Just another troller getting punished in the gamers afterlife! :D

(sorry, but a troller deserves no proper reply. After all, this misguided fool seems to have been touched by the official forums, so it isn't really his fault that he is breaking one of the few rules of the forums. Oh, it is his fault? Send for the mods, trollers should be banned on sight)
 Jan Gaarni
02-18-2003, 7:45 PM
There, there, Set. You remember Jek, right? :D
Nothing to take too seriously. We don't see him very often you know.

How long has it been now? 7? 8 months? :)
 setsuko
02-18-2003, 8:00 PM
Sorry about my harsh reply, but in my utopia trollers, telemarketers and boy bands share the same, and quite viciously gory fate. (and trolling one thread is bad. Trolling two is just plain dumb)
 JekRendar
02-18-2003, 10:41 PM
How long has it been now? 7? 8 months?

:) Yeah, about that long! LMAO!

Sorry about my harsh reply, but in my utopia trollers, telemarketers and boy bands share the same, and quite viciously gory fate. (and trolling one thread is bad. Trolling two is just plain dumb)

I'm only stating my opinions and facts. LucasForums are based in the States, as a child of U.S. parents I'm allowed to voice my opinion. because our rights aren't guanteed until we are 18, but that's another thread Isn't it true that people should be allowed to hear the thruth or another side of the story!?!

I'm sorry I offended you, if I remember right, 7 or 8 months ago, you and I agreed on many points we were bestest friends on the Forums, but I left, you wept, and in you jealous rage saught to destory me! :vadar:

Almost forgot...Go Asses! :D
 matt--
02-18-2003, 11:02 PM
Originally posted by JekRendar
LucasForums are based in the States, as a child of U.S. parents I'm allowed to voice my opinion. [...]Isn't it true that people should be allowed to hear the thruth or another side of the story!?!
Not on a privately owned and run internet forum.
 JekRendar
02-18-2003, 11:03 PM
Darn, you caught me Matty!

Go Asses! :D
 Gaalgoth
02-19-2003, 10:39 AM
We'll be just fine Jek, and yes, I know it will take a long time to be a bounty hunter....read around why don't you? I've always stated that it is an elite profession and will take a long time to get to. Thanks for the support, but we don't need your attempts to bring us down when you obviously haven't paid enough attention to our posts and when you don't know half of what's going on due to the fact that we've kept most of our decisions amongst the leaders. Obviously then you can't comment on my PA's practices, so thanks for the patronage and now kindly **** off.
 Zendjir
02-20-2003, 8:00 AM
Please! don't patronize us when you return after 7 months :)

Welcome back by the way.
I hope you'll enjoy your stay....again ;)
 Wraith 8
02-25-2003, 8:20 AM
Originally posted by JekRendar
Yes, I'm back, and no I'm going to flame you, this time.

I must say, are you coming along great. But what the luck, =A=? What ever happened to the Asses. Heck, I'm still going to refer to you guys as that.

However, I do want to point something out, I've been reading a number of posts and rosters, etc and the Asses still have a bunch of naive members you probably never even played an MMORPG in their life! Example: Look at the roster, how many of those are planning to post regularly? Another example: "The Armed Forces of the Associates" WTH! You guys don't even have a player city and probably won't even after the Dev implement them. Surprise! The Devs cut them!

Another thing, tell your members that it will take a LONG time to become a Bounty Hunter (ahem, Gaalgoth, lead by example), you don't just start out as one. Boy, I hope all the BH's you guys plan to have realize they actually train themselves in other professions before they become one.

You guys have alot of high expectations, almost too high, just try to establish yourselves first, then worry about the rest. Other than that, I can't wait for when you guys get your first Guild (PA) Hall.

Go Asses! :D ok.. let me reply to this:
1st. =A=: yeah we decided that would be our abbreviation IN the game.. and you can mainly thank Jan Gaarni for that.

2nd. Naieve members: All our members have been informed on the ups and downs of the gane.. we only had like 3 or 4 reports of member not going with the game.... and they all left the PA by now.. all other 43 member never menchioned anything like that.... so.... dont be negative...

3rd. Armed forces: for some of us that would be a good thing considereing that you can be attacked EVEYWHERE in the game.. some of us need protection.... and thats where Setsuko and her armed forces come in.. we need help.. she brings the guns... see?

4th. Player houses: Nope... your wrong.... yes they are cut..... for the first month ot so.... but player ghouses and cities will be in later. read better before commenting.

5th. BH: DUH! like we didnt read that part.... the professions you see listed in out member ranks are the profession they are AIMING for... foo'. :p

6th. DUH.. we also knew this... we just didnt give it any thought.. the main thing is that we are not a war seeking PA... and the devs said nothing about YOU HAVE TO CHOOSE A FACTION FOR YOUR PA OR YOU CANT PLAY!... no.. they also stated that on the 'battlefields'you can TEMPORARELY choose a faction... you are NOT bound to that!. again.. read better before dissin peopl..

I have spoken

P.s. welcome back :p

-Wraith 8-
 arguile
02-25-2003, 9:14 PM
i thought player houses were in but a delay was set for the politician profession, thus player cities...so yeah, i thought we could have houses but not cities...architect is still a profession, no?
 setsuko
02-25-2003, 9:44 PM
Houses are in, so we can physically build a town, but the tools to politically form it into an entity, a PA town, are postponed. So no taxes or zones of control or any such thing for a while.
 Wraith 8
02-26-2003, 12:50 PM
uhmm if you could make a house... you can make a city right? or am i short sighted?
 setsuko
02-26-2003, 1:38 PM
A town, or a city, can mean two things:

A set of houses built in the same vicinity. This, we'll be able to do.

A community with cloning stations, laws, taxes and elections. This, we cannot do until the future update.

So basically, we can build the physical meaning of a town, but not the finer details that will make a town feel more like a living, breathing entity.
 Lufian Cweald
02-28-2003, 5:13 AM
I just have to say in reference to the A Team....
"I pity da foo!"
 Wraith 8
02-28-2003, 10:51 AM
Originally posted by Lufian Cweald
I just have to say in reference to the A Team....
"I pity da foo!" riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.. now that was very informative

Welcome to
SWGalaxies.net

Hi im Wraith 8 your local Moderator.
Please Read this before you post! (http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=71567)
If you have any problems what so ever, send a Private Message to me.

Here you have your welcome gift to the forums :D:
*gives a large box full of Chocolate Gnorts (http://www.swgalaxies.net/extras/chocognort.jpg)*)

I hope to see you around more :D

C ya

-Wraith 8-
 setsuko
02-28-2003, 10:57 AM
I pity da foo' who makes fun of my army! I pity him! ;)
 Wraith 8
02-28-2003, 11:03 AM
Originally posted by setsuko
I pity da foo' who makes fun of my army! I pity him! ;) and believe it.. i should fear here... fear here with all your life....
Page: 1 of 1