Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Toir Fair: 2003

Page: 1 of 1
 Katarn07
02-17-2003, 4:11 PM
Well, hope is lost in Hasbro's logic. Any of you dissappointed at this year's line up? There are some nice things coming, fortunately. Lots more repeats to come on a new card, a few new ships (2 repainted), and what appears to be the dumbest figure to hit the shelves yet. Well, here's a link if you have no clue what I am talking about. Clickie!!! (http://www.rebelscum.com/morenews.asp)

Yup. Yoda - Clone Wars General. Ooooook. I thought this looks terrible. And if he looks like that in EPIII, I will be sure to post a suicide note up here so you all know where I went...

The 3 packs of clone troops looks awesome, as does the droids. The Geonosion fighter and rolling tank thing are pretty nice too. I can't wait for the new line of 12" guys! Han drawing action (never did get the European version...), Lando Skiff, and At-St Driver all look nice.

Well. Post your thought as if you agree or disagree with me.
 daring dueler
02-17-2003, 10:05 PM
well katarn ive talked yoda with you.
but i cant wait for them clones:D
 Boba Rhett
02-18-2003, 4:54 AM
He looks like a little green worf. :(

The throne room Vader looks promising but what's with those mammoth eyebrows and dance shoes?

And dueler, that sig pic needs to be shrunk. It's too big.
 daring dueler
02-18-2003, 9:53 AM
yeah i still like some of the repeats of guys there is a new snow trooper and hoth han comin too.

btw-its the same size as most of the others whats wrong with it? want me to get rid of the writting?
 Jed
02-18-2003, 9:29 PM
Man, I like the Clone Troopers...that's about it.

:D
 dark jedi 8
02-19-2003, 7:35 PM
the yoda looks ok:rolleyes: , I thought that the jedi starfighter in the deleted scenes in AOTC was a darker green than teel? All in all it looks good cant wait for the hailfire droid or those awesome clonetroopers!
 daring dueler
02-19-2003, 9:34 PM
i am gonna buy so many of those guys-i need to for my scenes
 ZBomber
02-22-2003, 9:14 PM
I can't wait! I hope I can get all of it! :D
 daring dueler
02-22-2003, 9:23 PM
yeah u will ill make sure of that-after my doubles!:D :p
 Katarn07
02-23-2003, 10:44 AM
Originally posted by dark jedi 8
the yoda looks ok:rolleyes: , I thought that the jedi starfighter in the deleted scenes in AOTC was a darker green than teel? All in all it looks good cant wait for the hailfire droid or those awesome clonetroopers!

I thought they were all red... I have only seen those scenes twice and you must admit, it is rather dark in the hangar and light doesn't come until Obi-Wan and Mace leave...

I like the Gunship, maybe we'll see that in that stupid cartoon (Why must they make a SW cartoon look sooooo stupid looking? Make it like He-Man animation, not Samauri Jack :mad: )
 daring dueler
02-24-2003, 3:41 PM
ah yes the cartoon-i will have to watch it and yet i will hate it.
Page: 1 of 1