Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Please help! Stuck in LSA HQ in Year 4

Page: 1 of 1
 kephren
02-16-2003, 11:32 PM
Can anyone help me? I cannot get out of the underground hideout. When I try to leave the logical way - through the doorway at the rear of the screen - I hear Manny walk a few paces...then nothing. There is no change of screen. I have tried manipulating him blind by using every possible twist and turn without success. I then checked every square inch of the room looking for a secret exit -nothing. I then went to websites for walkthroughs to make sure I hadn't missed something, but no luck. I should be able to get out but I can't. I haven't had any trouble before this other than occasional startup problems.
 ZaXeriaw
02-25-2003, 6:56 AM
Has Meche, Salvador and Olivia left the room?
 kephren
02-25-2003, 7:04 PM
Hi ZaXeriaw,

Yes, they have all left. The only person in the room other than Manny is the woman working at the desk. I spoke to Salvador on the microphone (and heard him speak to Olivia in the background).

Thanks, Kephren
 ZaXeriaw
02-28-2003, 5:09 AM
I can't remember that scene very well, but I'll try when I came home. If it is a bug in your game, I can send you a save game right after that scene... ;)
 kephren
03-04-2003, 8:20 AM
Hi ZaXeriaw,

Sorry for the delay in replying. I would appreciate a saved game if that is possible as I have no idea what else to do.

Thanks a lot for your help.

Cheers, Kephren

PS: My email address is - galen@primus.com.au
Page: 1 of 1