Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Burger King cups, ive had them before i was born...

Page: 1 of 1
 Bob Gnarly
02-15-2003, 6:28 PM
http://outpost22.tripod.com/collection/glasses.htm)

i have aalot of the burger king ones like the ones up in that site and was wondering, worth anything?
 Boba Rhett
02-15-2003, 6:37 PM
Under ten bucks each.
 Bob Gnarly
02-15-2003, 6:44 PM
aha, ill countinue drinking from them then:p
 swphreak
02-15-2003, 7:08 PM
Goto eBay and search for them. ppl sell a lot of SW stuff there, and a lot more buy SW stuff from there. . . .

*cough* me *cough*

That's how I got most of my Action Fleet collection. . . i need like 2 more then I'll have all of the old ones, then I gotta keep my eyes open for when Hasbro releases the ones that WERE SUPPOSED TO BE RELEASED LAST MONTH or so.

You can drool to my superior Action Fleet Collection thereZ:

www.angelfire.com/theforce/phreak/swcollection.html)

You can also stare at my Library
 Bob Gnarly
02-15-2003, 7:47 PM
*cough* show off *cough*

just kidding phreak, thats a nice collection you have there

and i found them on ebay

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2159051109&category=154)
 swphreak
02-16-2003, 12:20 PM
My parents just told me a story about when they went antigue shopping. They said they saw a Burger King Star Wars Cup that was priced at $125! Marked down from $180! They thought it was 12 bucks., and they were debating on whether or not to get it for me. Then some lady came and looked at it closer and told them what the price tag actually said. I couldn't stop luaghing when I heard how much it cost. That's pretty stupid. They aren't worth more than 10 bucks if you ask me. Keep them and have fun drinking from them

Oh, and thanx. My collection is my "Prescious" ^_^

ok, i know I misspelled it but you get the point.
 Bob Gnarly
02-16-2003, 12:29 PM
Those exact cups!?!
 ZBomber
02-16-2003, 1:10 PM
Originally posted by Boss
Those exact cups!?!

Yeh, but they aren't worth that much. He was trying to jip people.
 daring dueler
02-16-2003, 5:02 PM
yeah 10 or under unless they still have the original saoda in it, still carbinated.:D
Page: 1 of 1