Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Killer's Kiss, Full Metal Jacket, Clockwork Orange, Paths Of Glory

Page: 1 of 1
 Bob Gnarly
02-15-2003, 1:04 PM
Killer's Kiss is Stanley Kubricks first movie and i was wondeing, anyone else seen it? i ve ben looking for it but cant find it anywhere!

which ones your fav. i saw thme all in the past few weeks.
 Darth Slayne
02-15-2003, 1:26 PM
I've only ever seen A clockwork orange. Needless to say I found it rather disturbing and really strange. Yet in some way, the story was interesting enough for me to watch it all the way through. Are we so far from calling one another "Droogs"? Just look at our over use of the word "Dude"....
 Bob Gnarly
02-15-2003, 2:06 PM
i enjoyed clockwork orange especially when he slit Dins Hand after they tried to take him down.
 griff38
02-28-2003, 6:23 PM
I have seen all his work except that one Boss. Check out your major public library, more & more these days they carry that type of thing.

2001, & FullMetalJacket are my personal favs.

Joker: "is that you John Wayne? That's me."

Speaking of Full Metal Jacket, check out my Final Disruptor Clip for some Marine Corps Jedi work.

Link below
 Bob Gnarly
02-28-2003, 6:51 PM
lol, your amazing at SNiping Griff, lol You F----t Griff, thats a good movie, GREAT JOB griff!
 Rogue Nine
02-28-2003, 7:24 PM
"Pyle, you climb obstacles like old people ****!!!"

Gotta love R. Lee Ermey in Full Metal Jacket. Matthew Modine was also very good in that movie.
 Bob Gnarly
02-28-2003, 7:31 PM
i love it when he says

"are you a fa---t Pyle?"
*pyle grins and shakes head*
"no Sir"
" BULL ****, i bet you could suck chrome off a car!"
 griff38
02-28-2003, 8:43 PM
Originally posted by Boss
i love it when he says

"are you a fa---t Pyle?"
*pyle grins and shakes head*
"no Sir"
" BULL ****, i bet you could suck chrome off a car!"

No doubt he was the real thing, before he went to Hollywood.

I love to quote him some more but it would be all ************************************************** ********************!
 Bob Gnarly
03-01-2003, 9:02 AM
lol thast so true, and did you guys hear, killers kiss was never actually finished, and i couldnt buy it anywhere so im downloading it
 Darth Groovy
03-05-2003, 9:35 PM
A Clockwork Orange is one of my ALL TIME favorites!

"Eggy wakes? I'd like to smash em! Smash Em All!"

"I'm singin' in the rain...... singin' in the rain...."

I need to get the DVD soon! :indif:
 Taos
03-10-2003, 7:04 PM
I love Full Metal Jacket! That's one of my fav's. I just picked it up on dvd the other day! :D

Private Pyle, you mean to tell me you can do one pull up? You are a worthless piece of **** Pyle, now get outta my face!
:D

A clockwork orange is definitely one of the stranger movies I have ever seen. :S
 Bob Gnarly
03-10-2003, 7:58 PM
Originally posted by Leemu Taos

A clockwork orange is definitely one of the stranger movies I have ever seen. :S
it sure is but its still the best my droog
Page: 1 of 1