Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

OH yeah!

Page: 1 of 1
 Quackass
02-11-2003, 3:32 AM
I found the forum again!
and i got a new computer, i bought it with my owm money, so now i have NONE! *sigh*
oh well, so what have people been upto? this place seems pretty dead, but i'm sure it will be teeming with life again when S&M 2 comes out, 10 years after the release of the origional
 Lemon Head
02-11-2003, 5:15 AM
it is not uncommon for dead things to teem with life once again, it's all part of the wonderful cycle of life, so any minute now we can expect grubs and worms to start burrowing through the very flesh of this forum, piercing it's eyeballs and gaining nourishment from its bowels, leaving a thin streak of effluence behind each one.

Kinda makes you go warm and gooey doesn't it. Like a corpse, i guess...
 Skinkie
02-11-2003, 10:51 PM
Things aren't dead, they're just... slow. I think we're hibernating until spring.
 JBlink
02-13-2003, 11:53 PM
And thats why we love the pheonix.
 AndrewL
02-15-2003, 11:44 AM
yea.. hey quackass I'l be callin soon.
 Quackass
02-16-2003, 6:49 AM
hey andrew, where the hell have you been at? i never see you on MSN or ICQ anymore.
oh well, i'll be in Kingston this summer, some of the other guys says its like a 2hr drive from Toronto
Page: 1 of 1