Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Welcome all

Page: 1 of 1
 mymipage
02-10-2003, 4:13 PM
Welcome to the new BSBC Forum all :) Thanks to all the people who worked on the new Forums - they look great!!!
 Fester
02-10-2003, 4:38 PM
I am very, very, very excited to be here.
 Gabez
02-10-2003, 5:08 PM
It’s exactly ten million times better, and minus a million times worse. :)

Being here has never been better.
 Fester
02-10-2003, 5:11 PM
But you'd never been HERE. But I must say it is very, very, very exciting. In a very, very, very un-dull kind of way.
 scabb
02-10-2003, 5:49 PM
This is, without a doubt, certainly, definetely, positivitely not the most least un-dull thread that I have ever seen. How many Brimstoneers have given in to the all-knowing omnipotent lucasforums monopoly, lured by the sexually exciting prospects of earning points for every post?
 mymipage
02-10-2003, 5:56 PM
yes, points per posts - that means posts like this that have no meaning gain me points - but I own this board so I can post 'em - YOU PEOPLE CAN'T, lets keep the SPAM down people :)

* No matter what you could do in the old forums!!! ;)
 Fester
02-10-2003, 6:23 PM
Put me right if I'm wrong, but the new BSBC forums seem to be a feedback page. Apart from that, great job, and get posting your feedback, people.
 Blaze_Marley-Flamestrike
02-10-2003, 9:12 PM
LucasForums.... slow... modem can't handle it.... But I will try for the BSBC. I will try to handle the 10 min load times... But it does look good, very good.
 mymipage
02-11-2003, 1:23 PM
The BSBC Forums (the feedback) are just for discussing the BSBC and Fan Work :). The other boards on these forums are the ones used for any Brimstoner's who want to chat about Monkey Island. We decided to go into this Forum scheme because the old BSBC Forums weren't too popular, this might get a few extra people to our site and posting on the Forum. We also want to make the Chat Room bigger, so by making the forums smaller we hope to make #brimstone more popular ;)
 Junior™
02-13-2003, 2:31 PM
Wow, these forums look amazingly brilliant!

Jake and especially Dan have done an awesome job once again.

Oh....and I finally arrived here too. :)
 Atalante
02-19-2003, 4:07 PM
wow this looks awesome!!!
Page: 1 of 1