Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Wounds

Page: 1 of 1
 Lord_Vessen
02-09-2003, 8:13 PM
I was wondering about wounds in this game, will you be able to have scars and such. Because that would be pretty cool to have a scar or something of that nature.
 Repta
02-09-2003, 8:29 PM
I seriously doubt it, if something wounded you deep enough to leave a scar it would probably finish you off. Besides, when you died would you be cloned with all those...imperfections? Who knows, might be something an Image Designer can do. ;)
 Lord_Vessen
02-09-2003, 9:11 PM
Image designers are painters and such right?
 Repta
02-09-2003, 9:25 PM
Not exactly.
Image Designer: Players who invest in this profession, which stems from the Artisan (and perhaps leads from/to the Tailor profession), can alter the appearance of other players - tattoos, hair styles, etc.

Requirements: Some Artisan Discipline(s)

Disciplines: Body Customization, Hair styling.

Pretty much like that, I'd say. :p
 Lord_Vessen
02-09-2003, 9:33 PM
So image designer is a Tailor, hair stylest, tatoos, etc. Okay I got it now.
 Repta
02-09-2003, 9:38 PM
Yes, but I'm not exactly sure if they can carve you up and place scars. Can always hope, I guess. Sorry couldn't be of more help! :(
 Lord Helmet
02-09-2003, 9:40 PM
i did see a dev post that they can alter u more than character customozation...so it MAY be possible...i highly doubt it though
 Lord_Vessen
02-09-2003, 9:45 PM
Thank you guys for your input in my query.
 Wraith 8
02-10-2003, 3:06 PM
well. at the beginnign of SWG.. they said scars would be in from the start.. you could make some scars on your charachters face when you make it.. but scars in game was never the question.... i dont think they will put it in ...
 Thrackan Solo
02-17-2003, 10:53 AM
So you can get tattoos and hair styles? If the Image designer messes up can you kill him?:D
 Wraith 8
02-25-2003, 9:25 AM
Originally posted by Thrackan Solo
So you can get tattoos and hair styles? If the Image designer messes up can you kill him?:D lol.. no you couldnt.. but if you didnt like it and didnt want to pay.. the stylist could kill you... bummer hah?
 setsuko
02-25-2003, 6:28 PM
setsuko's rules of survival, rule #45: Never, EVER start arguing with someone who on a monthly basis has a pair of scissors, or even worse, a razor blade, mere inches from your throat.
 Wraith 8
02-26-2003, 4:19 PM
Originally posted by setsuko
setsuko's rules of survival, rule #45: Never, EVER start arguing with someone who on a monthly basis has a pair of scissors, or even worse, a razor blade, mere inches from your throat. thats is a very good rule.. you have a rule book ?
 setsuko
02-26-2003, 5:43 PM
In my head. I could write it down, some day, so that my wisdom will not follow me into the grave.
 Jan Gaarni
02-26-2003, 6:08 PM
Or leak out your head. :D
 RocketPack Jack
03-13-2003, 8:36 PM
I've heard that, like tatoos, image designers can place scars on ur body, and u may be able to give urself scars when u start out. I'd get a massive shark bite scar around my torso, and then show it off to every1 that would look.
:duel:
Page: 1 of 1