Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

How to extract image files for CMI ?

Page: 1 of 1
 g_moujaes_2000
02-09-2003, 11:59 AM
Help ! Can anyone tell me how do I extract any image files from CMI using SCUMM revisited ? I can't seem to find out how ..
please anyone answer soon ; thanks !

-George_M. :(
 jannar85
02-09-2003, 12:52 PM
Use Scumm Revisited.
 bgbennyboy
02-10-2003, 5:48 PM
Open ScummRev:

Open one of the COMI.LA1/LA2 files
Click on the + sign to expand the tree in the main window
Expand one of the LFLF's
Expand the Room block
Click on the IMAG block
In the right hand payne click view image
 g_moujaes_2000
02-10-2003, 9:49 PM
thank you so very much <bennyboy> for your answer
(i was actually using this method for printing images for an oral presentation on classic computer-games :D)
oh yea, and btw, i wanted to say, remember the time when I asked about a utility called CostumeRipper ?? And i was having probs running it ? well, it STILL didn't work ! :(
So..are you still willing to help me ??!! :rolleyes:

Thanks again
 jannar85
02-11-2003, 4:32 AM
Originally posted by g_moujaes_2000
thank you so very much <bennyboy> for your answer
(i was actually using this method for printing images for an oral presentation on classic computer-games :D)
oh yea, and btw, i wanted to say, remember the time when I asked about a utility called CostumeRipper ?? And i was having probs running it ? well, it STILL didn't work ! :(
So..are you still willing to help me ??!! :rolleyes:

Thanks again
Geez... I didn't help then?
Sorry, I was in a hurry.

I still don't know how to solve your problem with CR. Maybe you should get in contact with the creator.
 bgbennyboy
02-11-2003, 12:15 PM
CostumeRipper:

I use the dos version rather than the directx windowed or full versions since they've caused me problems before.

Start>run>command.com
Cd <folder where costripper dos exe is>
eg cd c:\unzipped\costrip15\dos\
costrip.exe <path to and name of resourcefile>
eg costrip.exe d:\monkey1\monkey1.001

Heh for some reason mine gpf's doing it like that now.
Just drag and drop a resourcefile onto the exe, any ripped images will then be saved in documents and settings if you're using xp or 2k, if its 98 or ME I dunno, they'll be there somethere.
Page: 1 of 1