Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Need some feedback about the Lounge.

Page: 1 of 1
 Metallus
02-05-2003, 11:36 PM
I'm sort of concerned about whether this forum has been worth it in the long run. I'm considering some of the following possibilities, but since I don't really play any of the games here anymore, I thought I should get you guys involved. Thanks! Post any feedback you want regarding the Lounge in here to let me know how you feel.
 Gexx
02-06-2003, 9:00 AM
I really think the seperate forum idea was good. You shouldn't move it back to the Cafe, because then we would be flooded with game threads. I think you should count posts, it would probably bring more posters but you would definitely need more mods to restrict spamming.

edit: You might want to consider not adding to points if you let it count towards posts, or the other way around. That might prevent a little spamming.
 Darth Eggplant
02-06-2003, 11:34 AM
I voted for keeping as it is, but I also do not care if it gets post counting either. I think it should remain seperate from the cafe. I find myself post counting is plenty in the other forums and areas. I mean there is always the entire lucas forums network. you do not have to just post at GFN, lots of other forums have fun, interesting, and good souls to chat with. I also find it seems only a handle full of us play the games here, and it is fun to just come in and post and do as you please. moderation and spam guarding, would be more work for mods and admins, and it might take some of the fun out of posting here. anyhow I am pretty easy going all ways concerned. if it goes, it was fun while it lasted, if it stays as is, i have no concerns cause I have come here to dally plenty. and if you count posts here then weeeee!!!!! more posts for me and a quicker trip to 1,000 and self made titles for me.:D
 Tall Guy
02-13-2003, 10:33 AM
I think we should keep it, it means the game threads that run into many pages can be kept in check in their own forum. also posts in here dont count to your post count, if we merge it back with the cafe there would be no way of managing that.

i say keep it as it is now. no post counts in here.
 Sanspoof
02-26-2003, 2:09 PM
I'd prefer extra posts as I'm a mere Mechanic.
 Sanspoof
02-28-2003, 3:04 PM
Okay, Henchman. Whatever.
 Metallus
03-31-2003, 9:25 PM
Ok, it seems that people want the posts to count again. It will mean being slightly stricter with the games that are played, but it won't be a police state ;)
Page: 1 of 1