Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

where would you be without a computer?

Page: 1 of 1
 Kstar__2
02-03-2003, 8:26 AM
where would you be today, if computer didn't exist, what would you do to pass time? would you have a better/worse social life? would you focus on your study more?

i think i probably will be a work-a-holic, and have about the same social life i have now. i also think i would read more, and do more other things.

i like my life the way it is now, with a computer.
 greedo626
02-03-2003, 9:15 AM
if I didn't have a computer... I'd watch more tv, play more board games, get more school work done:p , I wouldn't be able to write good essays and papers, I wouldn't know people from around the world:( , I wouldn't be able to buy stuff on ebay:D . without my computer, life wouldn't be as fun, but I'd survive;)
 ShadowTemplar
02-03-2003, 10:59 AM
Without computer tech... Hard to say. There'd be no weather sattelites to tell me where the clouds were, for one thing. And compared to the typewriter it's just dazzling for writing papers on. Right now? Probably working on my History project, like I should, instead of browsing forums.
 Tyrion
02-03-2003, 11:17 AM
I'd be constructive and have tons of character.

Obviously,I'd hate it.:D
Page: 1 of 1