Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Beyond the Cantina...

Page: 1 of 1
 Jared Sinn
01-31-2003, 3:53 PM
OOC: This is, more or less, a continuation of the "Hungry Hobo Cantina" thread started by Bastelek some time ago. I say more or less because Thew and I have been the only 2 posting in it, lol. I did want to keep it going, but at the same time, I'd like to encourage anyone to jump in as long as they dont make any drastic changes as the story evolves.

Jared Sinn leans against the low wall on the roof of a large warehouse somewhere in the industrial section of Coronet. Loosely gripping his worn blaster rifle, he watches lazily as several sentients amble down the street in the fading light. As he watches, he wonders how strange life can be, and how he came to be sitting on a rooftop of a warehouse, ready to shoot anyone attempting to enter it unauthorized. "Three more days" he mumbles, "Three more days of playing watchdog and I can collect that specialized blaster rifle and move on with my life" Evening fades to night, and night eventually gives way to dawn. Soon after sunrise, Jared's replacement arrives to take over.

Guard: Any action during the night?

Jared: Nothing. Not even a drunken fist fight in the street.

Guard: Good, thats just what I like to hear. See you later tonight.

Jared climbs to the ground and walks down the gravel street to find a place to have breakfast
 Thew Rydur
02-04-2003, 4:16 PM
OOC: Sorry I didn't post on this yet Jared, didn't know if you wanted me to be Lothas or a character in Coronet. Any preference?
Page: 1 of 1