Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Which Star Wars Character Are You?

Page: 1 of 1
 GothicSith
01-31-2003, 3:35 PM
Take this interesting psych test to determine who you are in the Universe.

LINK (http://www.outofservice.com/starwars/)
 JediNyt
01-31-2003, 8:35 PM
That was kinda dumb. It doesnt show what character you match. I just gives a list of 5 characters or species that symbol ratings you got for each catagory. Im beginning to hate those quizes completely. Disapointing. Ya they showed how introverted, extroverted, creative, assertive, etc. I was. No duh I already know those things. A real bust. Waste of time. :mad:
 Darth Groovy
01-31-2003, 8:44 PM
:wstupid:

There are thousands of links like this, just go ask SivyB.

I am and always shall be a clone of Darth Maul. ;)
 gorganfloss
01-31-2003, 11:20 PM
That was kinda stupid...
 Lynk Former
02-01-2003, 8:36 AM
There was one i found ages ago when i was still the webmaster of RogueSquadronCentral.... it only gave u 1 character at the end... i got Wedge Antilles :D ...damned if i knew the link though... hed MANY questions... MANY
 ZBomber
02-02-2003, 6:42 PM
o.o

Thanks for waisting 20 minutes of my life. :mad:
 GothicSith
02-03-2003, 2:11 PM
Originally posted by ZBomber
o.o

Thanks for waisting 20 minutes of my life. :mad:
Jesus ******* (Mind your language please - leXX) christ. It was never meant to offer you dolts the meaning life. It was all tongue and cheek. Hopefully I provided instead a service for you; In the event you see a test like this again, RUN FOR YOUR LIVES.

Like a mere 20 minutes of you life actually means anything. Give me a break. :rolleyes:

Oh I get it. It took you away from pulling your pathetic little pud.
Awww. Sorry about that.
 ZBomber
02-03-2003, 3:27 PM
Originally posted by GothicSith
Jesus ******* christ. It was never meant to offer you dolts the meaning life. It was all tongue and cheek. Hopefully I provided instead a service for you; In the event you see a test like this again, RUN FOR YOUR LIVES.

Like a mere 20 minutes of you life actually means anything. Give me a break. :rolleyes:

Oh I get it. It took you away from pulling your pathetic little pud.
Awww. Sorry about that.

:eyeraise:

OK......... You don't get my thing of humor. ;)
 GothicSith
02-03-2003, 3:36 PM
Originally posted by ZBomber
:eyeraise:

OK......... You don't get my thing of humor. ;)
If it was indeed an attempt at humor then I apologize. However, when most of the replies echoed the same thing how can I not take it as some sort of an attack. The thing is that I posted the same link in another forum and most if not all found it amusing. Here everyone wants to say its a waste of time. If it was, great. Move along. But to "waste" further time to reply to a topic that was apprarently "garbage time" then it just seems so counterproductive. Don't you think?!
 Katarn07
02-04-2003, 5:49 PM
Yeah, I could tell Z's humor...

I didn't click the link because of all these replies... :D
 Sam Fisher
02-18-2003, 4:04 PM
ummmmmmm...:confused:
 Clemme w/Stick
02-18-2003, 4:40 PM
Well, I got the following 5 characters:
Owen and Beru Lars
Admiral Ozzel
Ewoks
Darth Vader
Princess Leia Organa Solo

My friend got:
C-3PO
Admiral Ozzel
(Ben) Obi-Wan Kenobi
Darth Vader
Princess Leia Organa Solo

Well, dunno what the hell that means, but it sure took some time to do..!

-Clemme
 Notion
02-23-2003, 12:15 AM
I got Yoda for openness... Yes I am wiser than yoda...ther must be a mistake..
 Lynk Former
02-23-2003, 2:17 AM
No... that test is just a load of crap...
 Katarn07
02-23-2003, 11:04 AM
It says I'm Yoda, Han, Palpatine, and Tusken Warrior? Imagine their personalities rolled into one package! :eek:
 Clemme w/Stick
02-23-2003, 11:12 AM
Originally posted by Katarn07
It says I'm Yoda, Han, Palpatine, and Tusken Warrior? Imagine their personalities rolled into one package! :eek:

Cant be bad, cant be bad..! Hmm, that might result in some serious problems...! Oh well, nobodys perfect :D!

-Clemme
 Mex
02-23-2003, 11:23 AM
I don't care which character I am.
 El Sitherino
02-23-2003, 8:25 PM
Originally posted by Flanders
I don't care which character I am. er... what he said:D
 TK-99
03-10-2003, 10:53 PM
well the link aint working,
oh and the first person you get on your list of what SW person you are is that person you are(well thats what i think)
 Echuu Shen-Jon
03-19-2003, 12:58 PM
It's full of spelling bugs! I don't say, that I'm oh so good, but when one makes a web page, someone is reading, and want him to be interested, it has to be somewhat perfect!
 Ninja Outkast
03-21-2003, 9:19 PM
He never said u had to take it
 Echuu Shen-Jon
03-22-2003, 4:08 AM
No, that right!
 Ninja Outkast
03-22-2003, 7:25 AM
I hate those things
 [RAA]-=Chi3f=-
03-29-2003, 6:05 AM
It says I'm most like a shaved wookie? O.o

How'd they know I shave there? Great test :thumbsup:

Mwa ha ha ha ha!!! :D
 StarCords
03-29-2003, 11:58 AM
I liked it. These are my results. oh ya

Openness very high (90 percentile)

Yoda -- This wise, philosophical, and thoughtful Jedi master challenges the establishment, encouraging his pupils to unlearn what they have learned and see the world in novel, creative ways.

High scorers tend to be original, creative, curious, complex; Low scorers tend to be conventional, down to earth, narrow interests, uncreative.

Conscientious high (73 percentile)

Mon Mothma -- This is a senator of great integrity and responsibility whose talent for organization has streamlined the Alliances communications, decision-making, & accounting.

High scorers tend to be reliable, well-organized, self-disciplined, careful; Low scorers tend to be disorganized, undependable, negligent.

Extraversion high (70 percentile)

Luke Skywalker -- An ambitious, energetic, and adventuresome young man. He longs to leave the slow paced, lonely life on Tattooine.

High scorers tend to be sociable, friendly, fun loving, talkative; Low scorers tend to be introverted, reserved, inhibited, quiet.

Agreeableness high (63 percentile)

Qui-Gon Jinn -- This Jedi master is loyal, sensitive, and sympathetic.

High scorers tend to be good natured, sympathetic, forgiving, courteous; Low scorers tend to be critical, rude, harsh, callous.

Neuroticism low (32 percentile)

R2-D2 -- A brave droid, who remains calm, confident and unperturbed even during the most dangerous of missions.

High scorers tend to be nervous, high-strung, insecure, worrying; Low scorers tend to be calm, relaxed, secure, hardy.
 Ninja Outkast
03-29-2003, 12:07 PM
ill take it later;)
Page: 1 of 1