Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

What would you do...?

Page: 1 of 1
 Mr Spiffy
01-29-2003, 11:04 PM
What would you do if you had the chance to go back in time and change something you once did? What would you change? How would you change it?

Personally, I wouldn't have taken high school more seriously. Because now I realize I could've done so much better, and it has consequently affected the rest of my life. I'll still go to a good college and everything, but not the ones I wanted.

Oh well... what's done is done. That's fate for ya. A quote from the matrix comes to mind... "I don't believe in fate because I don't like the idea of someone elese having control over my life."

-Spiffy
 Wacky_Baccy
01-30-2003, 7:00 AM
If I had the chance to go back in time, and change something I'd once done... I think I'd have to politely decline :)

I wouldn't be the person I am today without all the things that have happened to me and all the things that I've done, and I'm happy enough the way I am to want to tinker with something that made me what I am... :)

Of course, if there were no causality strings attached (meaning that I could keep my current personality, etc.) then there are a million-and-one things that I'd want to change :p :D
 Kstar__2
01-30-2003, 10:04 AM
name them wacky, name them;)

i would do something that i regret still today

when i was like 10 years old, i lost a ball my grandmother gave to me. in my neighbourhood we where playing with my ball, but me and a friend of mine left, and i forgot completele about the ball. i never dared to tell anyone about it, because i felt so ashamed.

now i think of it, it isn't really that of a big deal, but i still cary it with me:(

and i'm not making this up.
 C'jais
01-30-2003, 10:36 AM
I'd change something that's a bit too personal to share here.

Goes a long way back.

My life would definately improve if I hadn't done that.
 Reborn Outcast
01-30-2003, 10:07 PM
Ah but C'jais that could actually make your life worse. :D Its a difficult decision because one little thing could change who you are, who your family is and who your friends are... for the worse...

I would say no.
 Wacky_Baccy
01-31-2003, 12:49 PM
^ Precisely - if you change something that had an effect on you, then you would no longer be the person you are today - you'd have taken a different path, and done different things... I personally don't like the idea of that, so I'd rather stay who I am, and not take the risk of making things even worse than they are :D
Posted by kstar__2
name them wacky, name them;) See Jais' reply for my reason for not naming them :p :)
 daring dueler
01-31-2003, 4:56 PM
i wouldnt -ive made mistakes but you learn from them
Page: 1 of 1