Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Sweden?

Page: 1 of 1
 TV_eye
01-26-2003, 10:19 AM
Are there any people from Sweden in this forsaken wasteland? If so, please give me a shout.
Cheers. :roll1:
 Lord Fergie
01-26-2003, 10:48 AM
I once saw Sweden on a map...

but then I sneezed and I couldn't find it any more.
 Tall Guy
01-26-2003, 12:00 PM
hehe i quite like the Rally of Sweeden, otherwise I know nothing else about the place :( surely there are some people from that neck of the woods here...
 ZaXeriaw
01-26-2003, 2:15 PM
I'm not from Swe but from Denmark. I only know 2 things 'bout sweeden. Expensive beers and cigarettes :)
 JofaGuht
01-26-2003, 6:01 PM
It seems like all the Scandanavian countries have the best metal music. Especially in Norway, being like the beginners of Black Metal. But Sweden does have In Flames! Oh yeah, but all those exellent bands don't come over here to USA and if they do, they don't come to St. Louis, and if they do, they play at a place that only allows people over eighteen. Actually Dimmu Borgir did come to my town once. I saw them in concert. They took a piece of my soul at that concert and never gave it back. It wasn't even a big stadium. It was a more up-close-and-personal with the band. It was amazing. They probably ever won't come back. It's okay, though! Still good bands coming, Dark Tranquility is coming....i'm going to miss them though.....but Kittie is coming with probable sold out tickets but who knows?

Sorry, I really got off topic. Yeah I was going to go to Sweden once and stay in the Ice Hotel. But we never had the money.
 Tall Guy
01-26-2003, 7:02 PM
hehe yeah i heard of that ice hotel, looks cool...:D ...geddit? cool?....i'll get my coat...:(
 Darth Eggplant
01-27-2003, 7:57 PM
Leovinus is from Sweden.
I know so cause he told me.
Page: 1 of 1