Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

You wont believe this :)

Page: 1 of 1
 Enjoi9187
01-26-2003, 2:42 AM
My dad has a cousin who i found out LOVES star wars along with me, and she told me that she has almost EVERY star wars character from the beginning series (not the new aotc toys) :) she has been collecting for a LONG LONG time and has all of her toys STILL IN THE BOX. now i havent seen them, but i have no reason to doubt her, but she said that when she dies she will hook me up :) (hopefully not a joke *crosses fingers*)
 daring dueler
01-26-2003, 10:08 AM
thats cool-ur u hopin for death? ;) jk
 ZBomber
01-26-2003, 12:05 PM
Originally posted by daring dueler
thats cool-ur u hopin for death? ;) jk

hehe. Nice man. Hopefully, she'll give you them before she passes away. :)
 JediNyt
01-26-2003, 3:49 PM
Thats cruel to want her dead just for the toys. :tsk: ;) Dont worry I know youre just jokin. ;)
 Boba Rhett
01-27-2003, 4:53 PM
For a Removable Helmet Vader I'll do the job. :stash3:

JOKING!
 ZBomber
01-27-2003, 4:55 PM
Originally posted by Boba Rhett
For a Removable Helmet Vader I'll do the job. :stash3:

JOKING!

Oh, you jiglly Polish Smiley Man lover... :D

*gives Rhett a Vader: Removable helmet*
Now go steal stuff for me. :D
 Mex
02-03-2003, 12:24 PM
Heh, I have a Darth Vader with a removable helmet, I kept taking it on, and off, on and off on and off, until it broke. :indif:
 ZBomber
02-03-2003, 3:22 PM
Originally posted by Flanders
Heh, I have a Darth Vader with a removable helmet, I kept taking it on, and off, on and off on and off, until it broke. :indif:

... You broke it? :eek:
Page: 1 of 1